Posts with tag "MariahCarey"
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Rob Shuter
Now that David Letterman and Jay Leno will be going head-to-head once again, the bad blood between the late-night enemies will carry onto the guest couch. Word is Letterman won't play ball with anyone who goes on Leno's 'Tonight Show' first, setting up some serious celeb-snagging competition. More on that, plus Mariah's bubbly stash and Sarandon's bouncy night out with her rumored boy toy after th...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 01:47 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Blake Lively
Torrential downpours have turned umbrellas into the latest must-have accessory for everyone living in California. Although L.A. continues to operate on high alert, celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Joe Jonas and Katy Perry are braving the rain in style. See all the latest photos ... after the jump. ...
- Posted Jan 18th 2010 at 02:51 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, it was like shooting fish in a barrel at the 2010 Golden Globes. There were literally so many bad gowns that we had to omit some people from the gallery - Nicole Kidman, you got away this y...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
The Golden Globes, MTV VMAs, and The Oscars are all extravagant events where the top entertainers in the world gather together to pay respect to the best in their respective industries. All of these top-notch events are catered with the best food and drink that money can buy. And sometimes our favorite celebrities have a little too much sauce before they take the stage, thus creating some of the m...
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 04:13 PM by Sam Brand
The NBA's class clown is suspended from school. Gilbert Arenas was sidelined "indefinitely" without pay on Wednesday. It's anyone's guess how much he'll pocket of the $80 million remaining on his monster deal. As for Artie Lange's little nemesis Eric the Midget? The Wack Pack scrooge has tweeted some less than kind words aimed at Howard Stern's recovering sidekick. And Mariah Carey has hit the pod...
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 07:05 AM by PopEater Staff
Mariah Carey received accolades for her role in 'Precious,' but her allegedly less-than-sober acceptance speech for a Breakthrough Actress award at the Palm Springs Film Festival won a different kind of attention - and an oddly disjointed ramble during Wednesday night's People's Choice Awards makes two strange speeches for Mariah in as many nights. Get details after the jump. People's Choi...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 11:59 AM by PopEater Staff
Mariah Carey's performance in 'Precious' is good enough to win her awards, but it's her acceptance speech at the Palm Springs Film Festival last night that has people buzzing. The singer-actress accepted her award for Breakthrough Actress her role in the critically-loved film ... and that's when things got interesting. Watch Mariah's bizarre acceptance speech after the jump!...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 02:04 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. Here, for your viewing pleasure, we're featuring the worst outfits of the year. You'll see some old favourites (Bai Ling, Katy Perry, Lindsay Lohan), and some faces you don't usually see (Kristen Bell, ...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 02:43 PM by PopEater Staff
No matter what the weather is where you live, some stars can always be found on the beach. Take a look at 2009's best photos of celebrities in their bathing suits. Who made a splash this year? The top pics include 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' star Kate Gosselin, Mariah Carey and many more. Take a Look http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Two New York City Police Officers Assassinated in Gunman's Ambush
- These Celebrity Gingerbread Houses Are Too Sweet to Eat
- The Daily Treat: Homeless Kitten Born Without Eyelids Will Have Full Vision Thanks to Giving Doctor
- Elton John marries longtime partner David Furnish in England
- Ice buckets, breaking the internet: The year in pop culture
- Other world leaders have been targets of wacky assassination plots in films
- Watch Darlene Love Perform "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" One Last Time for David Letterman
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!