Posts with tag "Marie Osmond"
- Posted May 17th 2011 at 04:01 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Highbrow -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
A quarter century after their marriage ended in divorce, Marie Osmond and first husband Stephen Craig pulled a Taylor-Burton and said "I Do" for the second time, surprising fans and friends but as I learned, certainly not her close brother Donny. "I knew they were back together but had to keep it a secret," Donny told me over the phone on Friday. "My sister is happier than ever and I'm happy ...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Rob Shuter
Josh Gad and Andrew Rannells, the amazingly talented two lead actors of Broadway's monster hit, 'The Book Of Mormon,' tell me Donny and Marie Osmond have an "open invitation" to come and see the show whenever they want. Chatting with both Tony Award-nominated actors backstage at LXTV, it was obvious that they couldn't be prouder to be part of the show. That said, neither should hold their ...
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Zach Dionne
Marie Osmond, 51, remarried ex-husband Stephen Craig, 54, Wednesday in Las Vegas, PEOPLE magazine writes. The pair were married from 1982 to 1985 and have a son, also named Stephen, who turned 28 in April. Craig was Osmond's first husband. She was since married to music producer Brian Blosil from 1986 to 2007. That marriage brought Osmond seven children -- two biological and five adopted. "I ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2010 at 04:52 PM by PopEater Staff
Nearly nine months after her son's tragic death by suicide, Marie Osmond is finally opening up about her loss. Osmond's 18-year-old son, Michael Blosil, took his own life by jumping off a Los Angeles apartment building in February. The singer, who adopted Michael with ex-husband Brian Blosil, told Oprah of the tragedy, "I've been through some tough things in my life [but] this is probably the ...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2010 at 07:52 AM by Rob Shuter
Later this month, iconic entertainer Marie Osmond will sit down for her first and only interview about her teenage son's suicide. Naturally, it will be with Oprah Winfrey. "Marie never imagined she would have the strength to talk about this devastating subject, but with so many gay teens committing suicide recently she had no choice," a friend of the singer tells me. "Against the advice of ...
- Posted Jun 1st 2010 at 01:07 AM by Rob Shuter
Ever since the suicide of Marie Osmond's 18-year-old son, Michael Blosil, the devastated star has been keeping a low profile, refusing interview requests but still keeping her performing commitments in Las Vegas. Sources tell me Marie is trying to take care of her own demons and begin the process of healing. ...
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Rob Shuter
Although Marie Osmond tried to return to the stage in Las Vegas just 11 days after the tragic death of her son, it nearly "crushed" her, a close friend of Osmond's tells me. After much soul searching, the star will be reaching out to help young people in trouble. More details about her plans, plus Adam Lambert's shocking reaction to Ricky Martin coming out ... after the jump! ...
- Posted Mar 18th 2010 at 10:19 AM by PopEater Staff
Marie Osmond returned to the stage in Las Vegas with brother Donny just 11 days after the tragic death of her son, Michael Bryan, but the star is finally taking some extra time off to mourn her loss. Osmond's rep, Alan Nierob, confirmed that Osmond was canceling a week of performances at the Flamingo Hotel to spend time with her family. Nierob says the Osmonds will miss five shows before ...
- Posted Mar 10th 2010 at 02:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Marie Osmond is going through the worst possible emotions these days following the suicide of her son Michael, and Marie is darting right back to what she knows best -- showbiz. She'll be back on a Las Vegas stage this week, and that has some people who are very close to her worried that she's not taking the proper time to grieve. After the jump, Marie's friend speaks out. ...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 08:02 PM by PopEater Staff
The Osmond family held a funeral for Marie Osmond's 18-year-old son, Michael Blosil, on Monday, in Provo, Utah. In attendance were Marie's brother Donny, and Michael's biological mother Marie, PEOPLE reports. "I'd just like to say thank you to everybody. As you see I have amazing support from great men, my family, my brothers. God was very wise when he put me into a family with honorable men ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter After Arrest
- Avicii vs. Zedd: It's a Memorial Day Playlist Showdown!
- Prince William Is 'Very Excited' About Becoming a Father
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)
- ?Arrested Development': Five episodes to watch to get ready for Sunday
- ?Fast & Furious': 10 take-aways after an all-day franchise marathon