Posts with tag "Marilyn Manson"
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 07:10 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
In a candid interview with Esquire Magazine, actress Evan Rachel Wood revealed she is bisexual. After dropping several hints throughout the interview, the 'Mildred Pierce' actress was asked if she dates women. "Yes," she proudly told the magazine. "I grew up in love with David Bowie. So I was always into very androgynous things. Guys, girls... I'm into androgyny in general." The 23-year-old ...
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 06:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Despite an oft-truculent relationship with Marilyn Manson that ended in the middle of their engagement, Evan Rachel Wood still expresses strong feelings for the Goth-metal icon, telling Nylon Magazine he had a permanent impact on her. "He had a hand in raising me!" Wood says. "Oh I'm always gonna love that guy. He's a genius, he's an amazing artist, we're still friends. Some things just aren't ...
- Posted Aug 17th 2010 at 01:25 PM by PopEater Staff
The turbulent relationship between Marilyn Manson, 41, and 'True Blood' actress Evan Rachel Wood, 22, has ended. Manson was spotted in LA Saturday night, dining and clubbing with several girls, one of whom was Playboy model Colleen Shannon. "They just broke off their engagement and he needed a night out with friends," a source tells PEOPLE. The couple's history has always been rocky -- the ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 02:23 PM by PopEater Staff
Just a month after revealing he was back together with Evan Rachel Wood, shock rocker Marilyn Manson has reportedly popped the question to the 22-year-old starlet. According to a blurb in the Daily Mirror, Manson asked Wood to marry him while performing onstage Tuesday at a concert in Paris. It was the singer's 41st birthday and a "delighted" Wood answered "yes." We're awaiting the heartwarming ...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 09:24 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Marilyn Manson has reunited with actress Evan Rachel Wood. The goth rocker told Metal Hammer magazine that after being stricken by what he calls an "identity crisis," he has accepted that he needs to work on what he is best at and believes his new outlook is working well as the 22-year-old actress -- whom he first split from in October 2008 before briefly reuniting in February -- has agreed to ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sexy Santa! 20 Years of Mariah's 'All I Want For Christmas' Outfits
- Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher Attend Her Brother's Wedding
- Adele and Simon Konecki Enjoy Date Night at a Private Lady Gaga Concert
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Is ?Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom' a good way to learn about the life of Nelson Mandela?
- Carrie Undewood tweets Bible verse in response to critics
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on ?Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond