Posts with tag "Mark Ballas"
- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 11:16 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although we're sure Kim Kardashian knows how to get down at the club, she is apparently not so seasoned when it comes to her ballroom dancing skills. According to Celebuzz, both Kardashian and her fiancé, Kris Humphries, are brushing up on their step-ball-changes in anticipation of their forthcoming nuptials -- and the couple's teacher is none other than Kardashian's former 'Dancing with th...
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 09:10 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Just call it Tracy Morgan's worst nightmare: Same-sex partners on 'Dancing With the Stars'!!! 'DWTS' pro Mark Ballas endorses the idea, even with its disadvantages, and discusses with me the stereotypes of all male dancers being gay. For starters, there's only one on the hit ABC show, he reveals. "We have eight male professional dancers and one is gay," Mark tells me. "I never dealt with the ...
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 01:10 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Top News
Kim Kardashian's friend and former 'Dancing With the Stars' partner, Mark Ballas, isn't the least bit worried that ugly cheating allegations will alter the reality star's wedding or hurt her image. But while he doesn't believe the rumors are true, he tells me she may have erred in fighting back so forcefully. "Kim probably shouldn't have said anything, shouldn't have fought back," Mark explai...
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 01:35 AM by AOL TV Editors
Professional dancer Mark Ballas moved one step closer to his third 'Dancing with the Stars' mirror ball trophy with an almost-perfect finals evening with partner Chelsea Kane. The pair tackled a Samba, but it was their freestyle routine that showcased their youthful energy and creativity. Even self-proclaimed "fuddy-duddy" Len Goodman was taken by it. "This was so full-on. It was so much attack...
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 06:01 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It was the very definition of a whirlwind romance, and sadly it looks to be over. According to HollywoodLife.com, the 'American Idol' castoff Pia Toscano and her 'Dancing With the Stars' boyfriend Mark Ballas have called it quits. Toscano is quoted as saying, "You know, he is so busy and I am so busy, we really are just friends! He is a wonderful person, who comes from a wonderful family! I'm r...
- Posted Apr 27th 2011 at 02:15 PM by Rob Shuter
Head-scratching TV insiders are wondering today, did 'American Idol,' which controls every appearance of every finalist with an iron fist, deliberately allow kicked-off Pia Toscano to appear on 'Dancing With the Stars' last night to mess with a competing talent show? We're of course talking about NBC's 'The Voice,' which debuted the same hour as 'Dancing' on ABC. "Of course they did," one NBC...
- Posted Apr 27th 2011 at 03:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Ever since Pia Toscano's surprise elimination from 'American Idol' a few weeks back, the Internet has been abuzz with rumors of her being in a relationship with 'Dancing with the Stars' professional Mark Ballas. Not ones to let good free publicity like that slip away, the show booked Toscano for this week's results show. To add fuel to the fire, they had Ballas perform with fellow pro Karina...
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 04:30 AM by Christo Varghese
'American Idol' castoff Pia Toscano has reportedly dumped her long-term boyfriend to go out with 'Dancing With The Stars' pro Mark Ballas. The New York Post is reporting that Toscano didn't bother breaking up with Carlos Nunez, her boyfriend of four years, before she went on a date with Ballas. A mutual friend of the couple said, "It seems inevitable to anyone with eyes. They hadn't spoken a...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 01:15 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like romance is in the air between 'American Idol's' Pia Toscano and 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Mark Ballas. TMZ is reporting that the Toscano and Ballas were seen on a dinner date at Gulfstream restaurant in Los Angeles on Friday, a day after the singer's surprise elimination from the competition. PEOPLE is quoting a source who said that it was Toscano who "had a crush" on Ballas...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2010 at 05:14 PM by PopEater Staff
Bristol Palin is ready to tango! She and her 'Dancing With the Stars' partner Mark Ballas hit the dance studio for the first time. "It's positive and it's a good competition. I wanted to step outside my comfort zone and have a good time," she told Us Weekly. ABC sources told PopEater's Naughty But Nice Rob last week, "Bristol is excited and scared" for her debut. Her proud mama Sarah Palin pl...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scientists Reveal What Chimpanzees Are Actually Saying to Each Other
- Courtney Love and Frances Bean Cobain Share a Hug at Sundance
- Lindsay Lohan Poses in Her Underwear and Jokes About Untreatable Illness
- Nikki Reed coy about rumored engagement but effusive about love for animals
- 'Birdman' receives welcome lift on its flight to the Oscars
- Patrick Dempsey keeps low profile at Daytona day after news of split
- Blake Shelton takes over ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Bill Maher calls ?American Sniper' Chris Kyle ?a psychopath patriot'
- Lady Gaga and Her Catholic School Girl Friends Attend Pole Dancing Classes During Wild Bachelorette Party
- Rihanna Shocks Fans By Dropping New Music With Kanye West and Paul McCartney—Listen Now!
- JWoww and Roger Mathews Give Their Daughter a Jersey Shore Makeover With Fake Boobs and Hair Extensions