Posts with tag "Mark McGrath"
- Posted Sep 28th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Denise Warner
Mark McGrath is sure to remember the words to his own songs. The Sugar Ray frontman now hosts the syndicated version of 'Don't Forget the Lyrics,' in which people earn money by completing the verses of popular tunes, so we figured he better be well-versed himself. McGrath stopped by the PopEater offices to chat with us about the show -- but we had a game in mind for the singer. Since his...
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
It's a year of profound changes for Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath. The singer-turned-TV host, whose new half-hour version of 'Don't Forget the Lyrics' debuts Sept. 20, became the father of twins -- son Lydon and daughter Hartley -- in April. Then, last month, he lost his own father. "I see my dad in my twins now and it's like the circle closing," he says. His father "certainly did get to see them...
- Posted Apr 30th 2010 at 07:19 AM by PopEater Staff
Mark McGrath and his fiancee, Carin Kingsland, are the proud parents of fraternal twins. Kingsland gave birth to son Lydon Edward and daughter Hartley Grace on April 29, PEOPLE reports. Lydon weighed in at 5 lbs., 7 oz., and Hartley weighed 4 lbs., 8 oz. "We are so lucky. I don't think you can prepare for the love we are feeling," the former Sugar Ray singer said. "Carin has taken care of...
- Posted Apr 6th 2010 at 01:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Mark McGrath, frontman of '90s rock staple Sugar Ray, is expecting twins with his fiancée in May. "I love them already, but I need them to come out so I can really shower them with love," the singer tells PEOPLE. "I can't wait to meet them." McGrath, 42, and Carin Kingsland, 37, got engaged on New Year's Eve after 16 years of on-and-off dating. Kingsland underwent in vitro...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rocker Neil Young Files for Divorce After 36 Years of Marriage
- It's a Girl for New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees
- Johnny Galecki Splits from Kelli Garner
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- Farrah Abraham: MTV made a big mistake by firing me from 'Teen Mom' reunion
- Jennifer Aniston: I don't need to have kids
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- We ranked the songs in ?Mary Poppins' for its 50th anniversary