Posts with tag "Mark McGrath"
- Posted Sep 28th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Denise Warner
Mark McGrath is sure to remember the words to his own songs. The Sugar Ray frontman now hosts the syndicated version of 'Don't Forget the Lyrics,' in which people earn money by completing the verses of popular tunes, so we figured he better be well-versed himself. McGrath stopped by the PopEater offices to chat with us about the show -- but we had a game in mind for the singer. Since his ...
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
It's a year of profound changes for Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath. The singer-turned-TV host, whose new half-hour version of 'Don't Forget the Lyrics' debuts Sept. 20, became the father of twins -- son Lydon and daughter Hartley -- in April. Then, last month, he lost his own father. "I see my dad in my twins now and it's like the circle closing," he says. His father "certainly did get to see them an...
- Posted Apr 30th 2010 at 07:19 AM by PopEater Staff
Mark McGrath and his fiancee, Carin Kingsland, are the proud parents of fraternal twins. Kingsland gave birth to son Lydon Edward and daughter Hartley Grace on April 29, PEOPLE reports. Lydon weighed in at 5 lbs., 7 oz., and Hartley weighed 4 lbs., 8 oz. "We are so lucky. I don't think you can prepare for the love we are feeling," the former Sugar Ray singer said. "Carin has taken care of...
- Posted Apr 6th 2010 at 01:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Mark McGrath, frontman of '90s rock staple Sugar Ray, is expecting twins with his fiancée in May. "I love them already, but I need them to come out so I can really shower them with love," the singer tells PEOPLE. "I can't wait to meet them." McGrath, 42, and Carin Kingsland, 37, got engaged on New Year's Eve after 16 years of on-and-off dating. Kingsland underwent in vitro fertilizat...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sarah Michelle Gellar's Daughter Inherited Her Mom's Buffy Strength, Freddie Prinze Jr. Reveals
- Miranda Lambert Kicks Up Her Heels, Jokes and Sings Songs About Heartbreak at Nashville Fundraiser
- FROM SI: Devon Still Shares That His Daughter Leah's Cancer Is Still in Remission
- Out of their league: Ugly guys who date bombshells
- Grizzly Bear frontman slams Taylor Swift
- Alan Jackson's new song 'Angels and Alcohol' debuts at no. 1
- What Will Happen to Whitney Houston's Estate Following the Death of Bobbi Kristina Brown? Watch and Find Out
- Coco Admits Her Pregnancy Has Been "Easy Breezy" So Far, Explains Why She Waited to Have First Child—Watch!
- Tyler Perry Is Speechless After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death—Plus, Funeral Details Are Revealed