Posts with tag "Mark Valley"
- Posted Apr 10th 2010 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
So much for 'Fringe' benefits: Former co-stars Anna Torv and Mark Valley have ended their marriage, PEOPLE has confirmed. The notoriously press shy couple, who met on the set of the hit Fox series, were married in Dec. 2008 in a quiet ceremony after just a few months of dating. The news was revealed to the press a few months later. "I think [Anna] is just a fantastic actor and I really like...
- Posted Mar 31st 2010 at 10:31 AM by Ben Trivett
Mark Valley is no stranger to the small screen or roughing dudes up, which may explain why 'Human Target' is such a hit. This James Bond meets 'Mission: Impossible' meets 'The A-Team' action drama leaves viewers on the edge of their seats and ready for more. We were able to catch up with Mark and talk about his role on 'Human Target,' as well as his love of comics, the most ridiculous thing...
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 09:00 AM by Brooke Tarnoff
If it seems like the in-crowd of Hollywood never changes, remember this: once upon a time, Angelina Jolie was playing second fiddle to the better-known Winona Ryder in 'Girl, Interrupted' and only a few years ago, Amy Adams was an unknown with a three-episode arc on 'The Office.' Sometimes it's easy to predict the big stars of the new year - it seems obvious that Anna Kendrick's popularity is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Custody of Sherri Shepherd's Surrogate Child Remains 'Unclear' as Due Date Nears
- Justin Bieber and Orlando Bloom Allegedly Get into Scuffle in Ibiza
- Indiana Women Narrowly Escape Getting Hit by a Train (VIDEO)
- Zac Efron acknowledges addiction issues with Bear Grylls
- ESPN suspends Stephen A. Smith for comments about provoking assault
- Beyonce combats divorce rumors by posting pic of Jay Z and Blue Ivy