Posts with tag "Mark Wahlberg"
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 01:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Is Mila Kunis a married woman? Although she's right on point with her perfect portrayal of a blushing bride, she hasn't exactly ditched her single status. Kunis and Mark Wahlberg tied the knot in a scene for their forthcoming flick, 'Ted.' In the flick, directed by Seth MacFarlane, Wahlberg, 40, wishes for his childhood teddy bear to come to life. We can't wait to see how Kunis' character, as...
- Posted Apr 28th 2011 at 09:15 AM by Moviefone Editors
Marky Mark and Justin? On a basketball court? According to reports at Deadline and The Hollywood Reporter, Paramount is in negotiations with Mark Walhberg and Justin Bieber for an untitled drama that will revolve around street basketball. Both Wahlberg and Bieber are closet basketball players -- Wahlberg regularly has his friends over for full-court action and Bieber has some hoops chops. ...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 12:35 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Ding ding: round two. Following the success of 'The Fighter,' Mark Wahlberg is putting ideas of a sequel into the ring. According to Entertainment Weekly's interview with the producer and star of the boxing biopic, Wahlberg is championing a return to the screen to complete boxer Micky Ward's journey. "I'm trying to plant the idea in everyone's head that we should do -- not five or six...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Zach Dionne
Will Smith and Mark Wahlberg have both boxed on the big screen, and now they're being asked to reprise their roles for a real-life match-up. Damon Feldman of Hollywood Boxing Federation, formerly called Celebrity Boxing Federation, told RadarOnline.com the organization will offer $1 million each if the stars will jump into the ring in 2011. "This will be a great opportunity for both stars to...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 04:00 PM by John Mitchell
Justin Timberlake: Star of one of the best movies of the year. If those words don't exactly roll off the tongue, try these on for size: Janet Jackson, Oscar contender. Yes, this fall, the worlds of film and music will collide head on in a very big way, with Janet and Justin leading the charge, and so far the buzz is ... well, overwhelmingly positive. Pop stars have a long and complicated...
- Posted Aug 12th 2010 at 09:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Hey, Justin Bieber -- listen up. Mark Wahlberg is waiting for your call. Well ... more like, Wahlberg's daughter. Wahlberg told George Lopez that his four kids, ages 6 and under, can't really appreciate what daddy does for a living, but his eldest knows that somehow she'll get to talk to Justin Bieber. Little Ella Rae is obsessed with the singer, said Wahlberg, so his agent told Bieber to...
- Posted Aug 9th 2010 at 11:07 AM by PopEater Staff
In TIME's latest 10 Questions installment, 'The Other Guys' star Mark Wahlberg is up to bat. Though the 39-year-old is known for his acting these days, with turns in new classics like 'The Departed' and 'Boogie Nights,' his legacy began as rapper Marky Mark. So TIME tried to coax him out of retirement, seeing if he'd "drop a hot eight bars on a rap song if asked by the right artist," and this is...
- Posted Jul 30th 2010 at 07:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Mark Wahlberg landed his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame yesterday, and brought his wife, model Rhea Durham, and four children with him to celebrate. Photos showed Wahlberg looking dapper and proud during the momentous occasion. "I'm so happy my kids are sitting through this," Wahlberg said, according to the BBC. "When I heard I was getting this star, I felt like it was a practical joke."...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
If you thought you were watching HBO or premium cable during the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night, it was an honest mistake. So many f-bombs haven't been dropped on television since 'The Sopranos' went off the air. The bleeped-out naughty words were a near constant during the two-hour awards show aimed at teenagers. But the bleeping was inconsistent and on several occasions the f-word came...
- Posted Feb 14th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Amber James
Even though celebrities are known for their glitz and glamour, they have to go through the infamous first date jitters too. While some stars opt for low-key first impressions, like going to a fast-food restaurant (yes, you read that correctly), others pull out all the stops making the first date a memorable one. See what the famous power couples remember from their first dates. >> ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spice It Up with Restaurant PDA
- Kesha Shows Off Post-Rehab Look, Drops Dollar Sign from Name
- Jaime King: Motherhood Taught Me What Love Is
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- James Franco reflects on Broadway debut: ?I have a good life'
- ?Book of Mormon' musical headed to Utah in 2015
- This Week on Stage: Bryan Cranston goes ?All the Way'
- Liam Neeson Turned Down James Bond Role Because Natasha Richardson Said She Wouldn't Marry Him If He Took the Part
- Khloé Kardashian Flaunts Curves in Ripped Jean Shorts and Stiletto Boots—See Her Sexy Look!
- Pregnant Scarlett Johansson Will Be a "Wonderful" Mom, Says Pal Jon Favreau