Posts with tag "Mark Zuckerberg"
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 02:45 AM by Christo Varghese
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg showed off his latest acquisition, a puppy. Zuckerberg and his girlfriend Priscilla Chan got a new dog, a Hungarian Puli, which they named 'Beast.' Zuckerberg, 26, immediately created a Facebook profile page for Beast, filled with cute images of the dog and its owners, Zuckerberg and Chan. Beast's birthday is given as Jan. 10, 2011, and its biography ...
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 09:22 PM by Rebecca Macatee
One man took his "Facebook stalking" way too far. Pradeep Manukonda, 31, is now legally obligated to stay at least 300 yards away from Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, along with the wunderkind's girlfriend and sister. According to TMZ, Zuckerberg is being stalked by Manukonda, who has repeatedly tried to "follow, surveil and contact Mr. Zuckerberg using language threatening his personal ...
- Posted Jan 30th 2011 at 08:37 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Last night's 'Saturday Night Live' was hardly what you'd call a Mark Zuckerberg Production, but it did feature a spirited cameo from the Facebook co-founder. As predicted, Zuckerberg wasn't about to let Jesse Eisenberg -- newly Oscar-nominated for playing the young lawsuit magnet in 'The Social Network' -- hog the 'SNL' spotlight. During the 27-year-old actor's stammering monologue about his ...
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 02:36 PM by AOL TV Editors
Jesse Eisenberg is set to host 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend alongside musical guest Nicki Minaj, but the Oscar nominee may have a very special visitor in attendance at the Jan. 28 taping, according to our pals at TV Squad. Page Six reports that Mark Zuckerberg is angling to appear on the episode. A source told the paper that the Facebook founder wants "to show he has a sense of humor" ...
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 08:15 AM by PopEater Staff
TIME Magazine has announced its 2010 Person of the Year, and it's the same guy who starred in one of the year's biggest films -- sort of. Mark Zuckerberg, the 26-year-old Facebook creator and subject of Oscar front-runner 'The Social Network,' notched the honor "for connecting more than half a billion people and mapping the social relations among them; for creating a new system of exchanging ...
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 11:10 AM by Zach Dionne
After having a Hollywood version of himself blasted in box office winner 'The Social Network' this weekend, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg lent his likeness -- and his voice -- to 'The Simpsons' on Sunday night. The 26-year-old billionaire encouraged Lisa to quit school if she really wants to succeed, pointing out Bill Gates and Virgin's Richard Branson as other dropout billionaires. Vulture ...
- Posted Aug 22nd 2010 at 12:31 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Heard about that little website founded in a Harvard dorm room that soon made status updates, friend requests, and stamping "Like" on comments a daily part of modern life? 'The Accidental Billionaires,' Ben Mezrich's controversial book about the founding of Facebook, has been adapted into an already controversial movie, out this fall: 'The Social Network,' written by Aaron Sorkin, directed by ...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 03:51 PM by PopEater Staff
The full trailer for 'The Social Network' (aka "that Facebook movie") has finally hit, following the release of several teasers ("You don't get 500 million friends without making a few enemies,") that kept the Internet abuzz. The film, based on Ben Mezrich's 2009 book 'The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, A Tale of Sex, Money, Genius, and Betrayal,' stars Jesse Eisenberg as ...
- Posted Mar 11th 2010 at 05:18 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebenomics With Jo Piazza
The world has a new richest man, according to Forbes. But chances are you wouldn't know if Carlos Slim, valued at $53.5 billion, stepped into the room. He doesn't have his own television show, fashion line or personal sneaker. He does have a stranglehold on Mexico's telecommunications industry. For that, we give him a sarcastic "hooray!" After the jump are the billionaires you do know. They're not ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Showered in Baby Gifts
- Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke
- Celebrate Jim Morrison's 70th Birthday with Passages from His Paris Notebook
- Memorial for Paul Walker draws thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome
- Billy Joel, Carlos Santana, Herbie Hancock, Shirley MacLaine, and Martina Arroyo receive Kennedy Center Honors
- ?SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars ? VIDEO
- PopWatch Planner: ?Arrow', ?Scandal' mid-season finales, ?American Hustle' in theaters, more