Posts with tag "Marlon Brando"
- Posted May 5th 2011 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
It sounds like the beginning of a bad joke: So Elizabeth Taylor, Michael Jackson and Marlon Brando go on a road trip ... In reality, it's a bizarre tale that's part of an article in Vanity Fair's June issue, which says the three mega-stars were so desperate to escape Manhattan in the wake of 9/11 that they actually hopped in a car and drove themselves to safety in the good ol' Midwest. Yes, the...
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 06:26 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Budd Schulberg, who defined the Hollywood hustle with his novel 'What Makes Sammy Run?' and later proved himself a player with his screenplay for 'On the Waterfront,' died Wednesday at age 95. 'Waterfront,' directed by Elia Kazan and filmed in Hoboken, N.J., was released in 1954 to great acclaim and won eight Academy Awards. It included one of cinema's most famous lines, uttered by Marlon Brando a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- NeNe Leakes on RHOA Exit: 'I Don't Know If the Show Will Survive Without Me ...'
- Lupita Nyong'o Partners with Wildlife Conservancy to Save Elephants in Kenya
- Chrissy Teigen Laughs Off Comments About Her Body on Instagram
- James Patterson's 'Zoo': Humans in big trouble when animals take back planet on new series
- Alex Trebek raps the 'Fresh Prince' theme song on 'Jeopardy'
- Journey drummer Deen Castronovo in jail for rape