Posts with tag "MarthaStewart"
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Martha Stewart got schooled in pole dancing on her show today. The domestic goddess, dressed in tight black pants, swiveled her hips while she learned the correct way to dance like a stripper. Stewart even took a turn on the actual pole. "She got me on the pole!" Martha exclaimed, as she swung around. "I don't know what else to do," she added. ...
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 09:11 AM by Jo Piazza
In the new romantic comedy for the aged, "It's Complicated," Meryl Streep, Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin become embroiled in an AARP-style love triangle. Martha Stewart recently weighed in on what it was like to see the 51-year old Baldwin getting jiggy on the screen. "He's fat and he's naked," Stewart said with a look of shock and even a little disgust on her face. That made us wonder about...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 09:05 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Vicki Kennedy," "Martha Stewart Turkey," and "Allen Iverson Retired" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 07:39 AM by PopEater Staff
When it comes to cooking, Martha Stewart says Rachael Ray doesn't hold a candle to her. In an interview with ABC's Cynthia McFadden, Stewart criticizes Ray's abilities, saying that she is "not good enough for me," The New York Daily News reports. "She's more of an entertainer than she is, with her bubbly personality, than she is a teacher, like me. That's not what she's professing to be,"...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:10 PM by Melissa Daniels
Recently, Jon Gosselin raised eyebrows by requesting $12,000 to guest host a Florida radio show. And on Oct. 17, Heidi Montag supposedly refused to attend big sis Holly's birthday bash in L.A. without receiving pay. With so many cross-over opportunities available for reality television stars, it makes sense that they may charge for their time, but how much is too much?...
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 11:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Stars like Mariah Carey, Jessica Simpson, Emeril Lagasse and Martha Stewart will help get the word out about 'Come Together,' a new charity push from Macy's and Feeding America that aims to serve 10 million meals to American families in need. 'Come Together' asks the public to hold charitable dinner parties, where guests will bring donation pledges to Feeding America instead of a traditional...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alan Ruck and Mireille Enos Welcome a Son
- Parents of 3 Children Killed in Malaysia Airlines Crash: 'We Live in a Hell Beyond Hell'
- Watch Chris Pratt French Braid a Girl's Hair During Live Interview (and Try Not to Swoon)
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Fashion Face-Off: Chrissy Teigen vs. Maggie Gyllenhaal in Skin-Colored Jumpsuits
- Zoe Saldana Reveals She and Husband Marco Perego Planned Their Secret Wedding in Just 3 Weeks
- Jack White Is More Disturbed Than Anybody Else at Wrigley Field by the Chicago Cubs' World Series Drought: See the Pic!