Posts with tag "Martin Scorsese"
- Posted Aug 26th 2010 at 06:54 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Oscar-winning director Martin Scorsese lends his talents to Chanel to create a commercial for their new men's cologne, Bleu de Chanel. Following the classic Scorsese model, a rebellious young actor, played by French actor Gaspard Ulliel (of 'Hannibal Rising'), refuses to conform to expectations and falls in love with a woman who fuels his work with passion and turmoil. All that's missing i...
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 07:21 AM by Denise Warner
Martin Scorcese's latest film, 'Shutter Island,' opens in theaters today. The movie, which stars Leonardo DiCaprio as Federal Marshall Teddy Daniels, marks the fourth time the director and actor have collaborated. At the premiere of 'Island,' PopEater had the chance to talk to Dennis Lehane, the author who wrote the novel the movie is based on, about his visions for the film and what he thought...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Kipp Tribble
We sit through fewer commercials these days, thanks to the niftiness of DVRs around the world, but sometimes an ad will catch your eye. It just sticks out more than the others. Whether it be because of the comedy, the visuals, design, effects, music, or writing, the ad rises above the rest. There could be many reasons for this, but PopEater would like to concentrate on when film directors take a s...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Florida Holiday Inn Wakes Up Spring Breakers with 'Circle of Life' (VIDEO)
- Wait Until You Read What Martha Stewart Said to Justin Bieber at His Comedy Central Roast
- Mother Allegedly Smothers Her Child in NYC Restaurant Bathroom
- 'Game of Thrones' star Kit Harington: Being called a hunk is ?demeaning'
- Shawn Mendes: Taylor Swift 'the best person in the world'
- ?Killing Jesus' breaks rating record with 3.7 million viewers for NatGeo