Posts with tag "MartinLutherKingJr."
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Virginia Mom of Boy with Speech Disorder Uses Facebook to Invite Thousands to His Birthday Party: 'He Has a Really Hard Time Making Friends'
- Caitlyn Jenner Hits the Town in a Curve-Skimming Blue Lace Dress and Yep, Those Slingbacks
- Claire Holt on Joining Aquarius: 'It Was Like Nothing I'd Ever Read Before'
- Donald Trump and Macy's end relationship, retailer will ‘phase-out' his menswear line
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett describe incident with transgender model
- Carrie Underwood covers Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again'
- Which Canadian Is Hotter: Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds? Celebrate Canada Day and Play Our Game Now!
- Jim Carrey Goes on Twitter Rant Over California's Vaccine Bill, Calls Gov. Jerry Brown a "Corporate Fascist"
- Jessica Simpson's Son Ace Celebrates His 2nd Birthday, Channels His "Inner Harry Styles"—See the Pics!