Posts with tag "MartinScorsese"
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Kipp Tribble
We sit through fewer commercials these days, thanks to the niftiness of DVRs around the world, but sometimes an ad will catch your eye. It just sticks out more than the others. Whether it be because of the comedy, the visuals, design, effects, music, or writing, the ad rises above the rest. There could be many reasons for this, but PopEater would like to concentrate on when film directors take a s...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Proof That Kaley Cuoco Is a Party Planner Extraordinaire (PHOTOS)
- What Scares American Horror Story: Freak Show Star Michael Chiklis?
- Black Friday Shopping Inspiration: See What Style Editors Are Buying
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Burt Reynolds auctioning off items amid money woes