Posts with tag "MartinScorsese"
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Kipp Tribble
We sit through fewer commercials these days, thanks to the niftiness of DVRs around the world, but sometimes an ad will catch your eye. It just sticks out more than the others. Whether it be because of the comedy, the visuals, design, effects, music, or writing, the ad rises above the rest. There could be many reasons for this, but PopEater would like to concentrate on when film directors take a s...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From EW: Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces Second Week's Guests
- Margaret Cho Disses Miley Cyrus on Fashion Police 'That Hair Probably Smells Like Pot'
- Oklahoma Labor Commissioner's Son Charged with Fatally Stabbing His Father
- President to take wilderness trip with Bear Grylls
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist