Posts with tag "MartinSheen"
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 01:03 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Angelina Jolie -
- Brad Pitt
What could make 'Sherlock Holmes' and all of its bare-chested (and perhaps not-so-straight) detective work even sexier? How about the addition of Brad Pitt in the sequel? Yep, you heard it here first: Papa Pitt is set to reunite with Guy Ritchie once things get underway on the 'Holmes' sequel. Details after the jump, along with info on Martin Sheen's broken heart and Spencer Pratt's wounded ego....
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 02:14 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Kali Hawk,' 'Carlos Estevez,' and 'Lorenzo von Matterhorn' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Band of Brothers Veteran William Guarnere Dies at 90
- Airplane! Stars Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Robert Hays Reunite in Tourism Ad
- Kellie Pickler Performs at Nashville Ballet Ball
- Justin Bieber struggles with vocabulary, curses at court reporter during deposition
- '19 Kids and Counting' stars: We won't kiss until marriage
- ?True Detective' finale crashes HBO GO
- ?Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Lena Dunham makes naked ploy for laughs ? VOTE
- Elisabeth Moss talks marriage and ?Mad Men' in ?New York' profile
- Lena Dunham Apologizes for Molestation Joke on Twitter: "Even Naked Girls Get Embarrassed"
- Justin Bieber Deposition Video Released: The 5 Biggest Revelations That May (Or May Not) Surprise You
- Beauty and the Beast Sneak Peek: Watch the Fallout From Vincent and Catherine's "Breakup Sex" Now!