Posts with tag "MartinSheen"
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 01:03 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Angelina Jolie -
- Brad Pitt
What could make 'Sherlock Holmes' and all of its bare-chested (and perhaps not-so-straight) detective work even sexier? How about the addition of Brad Pitt in the sequel? Yep, you heard it here first: Papa Pitt is set to reunite with Guy Ritchie once things get underway on the 'Holmes' sequel. Details after the jump, along with info on Martin Sheen's broken heart and Spencer Pratt's wounded ego....
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 02:14 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Kali Hawk,' 'Carlos Estevez,' and 'Lorenzo von Matterhorn' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Do-Gooders Free Teens Trapped Inside a Submerged SUV (VIDEO)
- James Blunt Gets Married in Secret Ceremony
- 10 Secret Menu Items You Can Order at Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurants
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- Jessica Chastain's Yellow Cotton Candy Dress: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop?
- Iggy Azalea Says Working With Jennifer Lopez Was "Surreal," Teases New Secret Collaboration—Watch Now!
- Miley Cyrus Photoshops Her Childhood Eye Roll Face Onto Her Raunchiest Pics: See the Funny Meme