Posts with tag "MartinSheen"
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 01:03 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Angelina Jolie -
- Brad Pitt
What could make 'Sherlock Holmes' and all of its bare-chested (and perhaps not-so-straight) detective work even sexier? How about the addition of Brad Pitt in the sequel? Yep, you heard it here first: Papa Pitt is set to reunite with Guy Ritchie once things get underway on the 'Holmes' sequel. Details after the jump, along with info on Martin Sheen's broken heart and Spencer Pratt's wounded ego....
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 02:14 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Kali Hawk,' 'Carlos Estevez,' and 'Lorenzo von Matterhorn' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Lewis: My Mom Has HIV
- See Katy Perry as an Elderly Burlesque Dancer and More in This 'Birthday' Teaser
- Bachelorette Contestant Eric Hill in a Coma After Paragliding Accident
- 'Bachelorette' contestant in critical condition after parachute accident, report says
- AOL launches free streaming movies in pact with Miramax