Posts with tag "Mary J. Blige"
- Posted Aug 26th 2010 at 10:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
Mary J. Blige and Drew Barrymore are making sure that a glittering metallic brocade column dress from Catherine Malandrino's Holiday/Resort 2011 line is getting quite the red carpet workout this summer. Our pals at StyleList noticed that the gorgeous gold gown first showed up on Malandrino herself at the Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards in June. Ten days later, the strapless dress...
- Posted Aug 4th 2010 at 09:45 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Mary J. Blige is used to topping the music charts as the "Queen of Hip-Hop Soul." But the singer broke ground in unfamiliar territory over the weekend as she sold a whopping 60,000+ bottles of her debut fragrance, My Life, in about six hours of air time on HSN. That makes the scent the most popular and fastest-selling fragrance in the 24-hour shopping network's history. She took to Twitter...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2010 at 05:00 PM by Simona Rabinovitch
Will.i.am of Grammy-winning pop group Black Eyed Peas was in New York last night to launch a global health fundraising campaign aimed at travellers called MASSIVEGOOD. "I think as humans, we're programmed to care," said the smiling, mellow musician during an impromptu elevator interview towards the end of the party, which took place in the Esquire apartment of the chic Soho Mews. "But it can...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 02:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Beyonce and Madonna are the latest stars to flock to Friday's 'Hope for Haiti' telethon, joining some of the biggest names in music in a two-hour multi-network telecast benefiting the survivors of the devastating earthquake. 'Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief' will air on all major networks, featuring stars filmed in multiple locations worldwide. Bruce Springsteen,...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 02:57 PM by Scott Harris
For decades, 'Saturday Night Live' was the place where stars went to show off their funny sides and allow fans and viewers to see them in a different light. So it should come as no surprise that NBC's flagship comedy 30 Rock' - which was created by 'SNL' alumni and revolves around an 'SNL'-style variety show - has taken over the mantle of the hot place to find your offbeat celebrity cameos. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spice It Up with Restaurant PDA
- Kesha Shows Off Post-Rehab Look, Drops Dollar Sign from Name
- Jaime King: Motherhood Taught Me What Love Is
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- James Franco reflects on Broadway debut: ?I have a good life'
- ?Book of Mormon' musical headed to Utah in 2015
- Christian Bale and Wife Sibi Blazic Expecting Their Second Child!
- Liam Neeson Turned Down James Bond Role Because Natasha Richardson Said She Wouldn't Marry Him If He Took the Part
- Khloé Kardashian Flaunts Curves in Ripped Jean Shorts and Stiletto Boots—See Her Sexy Look!