Posts with tag "Mary Murphy"
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 09:25 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
PLUS: Mary Reveals She May Be Done Dancing! 'So You Think You Can Dance' judge Mary Murphy shocked me and host Joy Behar on her hit HLN show recently when she revealed Arnold Schwarzenegger didn't just have a wondering eye on housekeepers and Sandra Bernhard, he also once tried to hit on Mary's makeup artist ... in an elevator ... two seconds after they met. "He even hit on my makeup artis...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 01:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Discovered in a coffee shop by a Paramount Pictures agent, Mary Murphy of 'Wild One' fame died of heart disease on May 4 in her Beverly Hills home, according to TMZ. Before her caffeine discovery, Murphy had been working as a package wrapper at Beverly Hills' Saks Fifth Avenue. She was immediately thrust onto the silver screen, appearing opposite Marlon Brando in 'The Wild One' before sharing s...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 04:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Mary Murphy is letting her trademark enthusiasm show, and for good reason: The 'So You Think You Can Dance' judge announced to Life & Style that she has overcome thyroid cancer. The 52-year-old dancer and choreographer discovered she had the disease three years ago, when doctors found a tumor on her thyroid, but only had the surgery to remove the tumor in December 2010. "They told me tha...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 09:07 AM by PopEater Staff
'So You Think You Can Dance' judge Mary Murphy's 9-year marriage was a seemingly never-ending nightmare, punctuated with repeated beatings, rapes, emotional abuse and a miscarriage, she tells Us Weekly in a bombshell-filled interview. Murphy, 51, alleges her unnamed ex would physically abuse her and then demand sex. She claims he raped her for the first time about three months into their marria...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner - Not Even Roombas
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!