Posts with tag "Mary-Kate Olsen"
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 08:05 PM by PopEater Staff
In what might be the oddest pairing of the year, Kanye West and Mary-Kate Olsen were spotted getting cozy earlier this week. The pair was seen hanging together at Submercer Nightclub in NYC on Wednesday night at West's 35th birthday party, E!Online.com reports. In fact, eyewitnesses claim they were kissing. West split with two-year girlfriend Amber Rose last summer but recently made headlines w...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 08:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Running three fashion lines may seem like a daunting task, but Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have managed to create a sought-after fashion empire at just 24 years old. The twins give a glimpse into their busy lives in the April issue of Vogue. "We hired a showroom and talked buyers through," Ashley says, recounting when their fashion endeavor was just starting out and they had to convince buyers t...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 08:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
It's no secret Mary-Kate Olsen is on the cutting edge when it comes to fashion, so it's no surprise her new rumored beau is a shoe designer -- a sneaker designer to be exact. The actress is rumored to be dating designer Seth Campbell, according to Us Magazine. "Their relationship is fairly new," a source close to the couple said. The pair have been spotted at various NYC hotspots, including a f...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Ashlee Simpson -
- Ashley Tisdale -
- Ashley Olsen -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Britney Spears -
- Christina Aguilera
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing. Over this decade, we've seen wild women turn into stunning starlets and girls-next-door turn to rock-n-roll hipsters. But what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember t...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 02:02 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instinct to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. Tune in every week for the latest fashion faux pas and hurrahs. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- Justin Bieber Ditches Bleached Hair Look: Are You Loving His New Shade?
- Chris Kyle's Widow: He Would Have Been 'In Awe' of American Sniper's Success
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Amy Poehler Gets Roasted and Kissed by Men in Drag—the Usual!—During Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year Ceremony
- Carrie Underwood Literally Glows in Music Video for "Little Toy Guns"—Watch the Sneak Peek!
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Sued by Former Nanny Who Claims She Was Fired for Showing ''Too Much Affection to Their Twins''