Posts with tag "Matthew Broderick"
- Posted Jun 11th 2011 at 01:01 PM by Moviefone Editors
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Happy Anniversary to one of the great teen comedies of all time, 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off.' In honor of today's 25-year milestone, our pals at Moviefone had a chat with Edie McClurg -- who played the hit film's hilarious school secretary Grace -- about working with Matthew Broderick, Jeffrey Jones and the late John Hughes. Turns out, she's a righteous dude. What makes 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off...
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 01:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Sarah Jessica Parker opens up to Vogue about meeting her twins for the first time, and the challenges that came with not giving birth to them herself, since she and husband Matthew Broderick used a surrogate mother. "Meeting your children rather than giving birth to them, it's as if, um, it's -- suspended animation. The gestational experience is gone. It's as if everything else disappears for a...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 01:31 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Former Ohio police chief Barry Carpenter was sentenced to prison Wednesday in connection with a break-in at the home of the surrogate who bore twins for Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick. Carpenter was sentenced to two years and eight months in prison. He was convicted last month on charges of receiving stolen property, theft in office and evidence tampering but acquitted of other counts,...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 10:14 AM by Nicki Gostin
Having twins wasn't in the game plan for Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick when they decided to expand their family, but that's what they got. Big time. The 'Did You Hear About the Morgans?' star tells PopEater all about the thrills, challenges and namely the whopper that came with the arrival of twin daughters Marion and Tabitha (via surrogate) in June. "We didn't want twins but we wa...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 06:20 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
An eastern Ohio police chief was convicted of three felonies Monday but was acquitted of burglary charges in an alleged break-in at the home of a woman who carried twin girls for Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick. A jury found suspended Martins Ferry Chief Barry Carpenter guilty of receiving stolen property, theft in office and tampering with evidence. He was acquitted on charges of burgl...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Tricia Romano
Matthew Broderick just can't catch a break. Though the actor has a long history on Broadway, lately it seems he gets a beating pretty much every time he steps on stage. Though he had a great run with 'The Producers' in 2001 with Nathan Lane, his latest, 'Starry Messenger,' was actually delayed after he and several other actors required the use of an off-stage prompter. And earlier this year he was...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 02:28 PM by Dino Sossi
The official debut of 'Starry Messenger,' the highly anticipated new play by Kenneth Lonergan starring Matthew Broderick, will be delayed until November 23rd according to the New York Times and New York Daily News. Last-minute rewrites and cast changes contributed to a shaky Off Broadway preview Monday night which required a prompter to help actors with lines. Broderick alone called out for hel...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Chelsea Handler Takes to Twitter to Deny Having Breast Implants
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Pharrell Williams says he did not copy Marvin Gaye's work for hit song
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Glen Campbell's two oldest children fighting wife for control of affairs
- Jenelle Evans' Fiancé Nathan Griffith Arrested For Domestic Violence
- Benji Madden Delivers the Sweetest Messages (and Cutest Puppy) to His "Bae" Cameron Diaz While On the Road
- This YouTube Star Can Sing "Uptown Funk" Beginning to End Using Family Guy Voices—Watch Now!