Posts with tag "Matthew McConaughey"
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 10:45 AM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Movie News -
- Interviews -
- Matthew McConaughey -
- Huffington Post - Entertainment
Matthew McConaughey may have mastered the lady-killer act on screen, but in real life, he's a committed family man looking forward to spending the rest of his years with his partner, Camila Alves. McConaughey, who stars in crime thriller 'The Lincoln Lawyer,' tells Esquire that despite having fame and fortune, family is still his number one priority. "I found the woman I wanna do it with,...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 10:40 PM by Nicki Gostin
Alright alright alright, the Internet is ripe for a free-wheeling discussion with strapping actor Matthew McConaughey, about nearly losing his 20s to law school and how he parlayed his first film ('Dazed and Confused') into a massive career, ranging from cheesy Disney movies with "that guy from 'Taxi'" to a slew of romantic comedies. McConaughey spoke with PopEater on the eve of the release of...
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 11:30 AM by Amber James
Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves could barely keep their hands off each other backstage at the Heart Truth Red Dress fashion show. The 'Ghosts of Girlfriends Past' actor kept showering his partner with kisses all night long as she prepared to walk the runway. "The two looked madly in love. They kept kissing and laughing all evening," a source backstage tells PopEater. "It was Camila's night...
- Posted Dec 10th 2010 at 02:45 PM by Denise Warner
'Tis the season -- to watch Matthew McConaughey in the kitchen. The actor hangs out with Guy Fieri on 'Guy's Big Bite,' helping the Food Network star cook up some holiday classics. You can catch McConaughey with Fieiri on Dec. 18 at 8PM / 7PM C on The Food Network. Check Out the Exclusive Clip Inside!...
- Posted Nov 6th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Troublemakers -
- WTF -
- Amy Winehouse -
- Taylor Swift -
- Matthew McConaughey -
- Zach Galifianakis
Taylor Swift is the latest in a long line of celebrities to create a signature scent and we're extremely curious to know about the singer's choice of smells. Swift, who looks very much like a baby powder and peonies kind of girl, amused audience when, during a recent interview, David Letterman told the star, "Please don't take this the wrong way, but you smell like expensive wood." While we're...
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 11:20 AM by PopEater Staff
This week, every tabloid cover focuses on the cheating and trash talking ways of bad boys in Hollywood. From John Mayer's TMI Playboy interview to Tiger Woods' affair, their bad behavior is getting way more publicity than it should. But what about the good guys in Hollywood? At PopEater, nice guys definitely don't finish last, so here is our ode to the real life Lloyd Doblers and Alvy Singers of...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 09:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Call the babysitter! New mother Camila Alves was treated to a night out courtesy of boyfriend Matthew McConaughey, who planned a special dinner in Malibu, PEOPLE reports. Alves, who turned 27, was joined by a small group of friends for Mediterranean food and cake. According to an onlooker, Alves received plenty of gifts and balloons. "Matthew also looked great and was very attentive and loving...
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 10:58 AM by PopEater Staff
Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves have released the first photo of their baby girl, Vida, who was born Jan. 3 in Los Angeles. This is the second child for the couple. "Our latest family member, Vida Alves McConaughey," McConaughey wrote under the baby's photo. "Thanks for all your well wishes our way, the future's lookin bright, just keep livin, Matthew and Camila."...
- Posted Jan 3rd 2010 at 07:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Matthew McConaughey's girlfriend Camila Alves gave birth to the couple's second child together -- a daughter, Vida. "Happy New Year everybody!!!! On Sunday, Jan. 3rd at 12:13 am, Camila gave birth to a healthy 7lb, 7oz. baby girl named 'Vida Alves McConaughey,'" a statement on the actor's official Web site read....
- Posted Nov 8th 2009 at 09:05 AM by Amber James
There comes a time when most celebrities should have a Twitter account, and the time is now. Honestly, if Rabbi Shmuley Boteach has an active account before you, it's time to get with the times. Yes, celebs are busy, but we have a wish list here at PopEater of stars we keep hoping will join the social media blog. See who made the list >> ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Splits with Boyfriend David Lucado
- Dating Naked Couple Weds! Bride Reveals All the Details
- Virginia Ex-Governor Forced to Air Dirty Laundry in Court to Protect Himself
- Martina McBride and Billy Ray Cyrus team up to honor the Beatles
- New Zack Morris: Unauthorized story 'a love letter' to Saved By The Bell
- Pregnant or burrito grande?
- ?Rock Band' developer debuts a game for wannabe dream exorcists
- Poll: Which ?Walking Dead' magazine cover is your favorite?
- Donald Trump Completes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With the Help of Miss Universe and Miss USA—Watch Now!
- Dakota Fanning Loves Lisa Vanderpump, Talks 21st Birthday Plans (Yup, a Drink May Be Involved)
- Inside Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Budget Wedding—It Was Practically Free!