Posts with tag "Matthew McConaughy"
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:28 PM by Scott Harris
Once again it's Halloween, and for most Americans that means two things sure to make you sick: candy and horror movies. They may not be good for you, but people just can't seem to get enough of either, which may help explain why so many of our most popular stars got their start in horror movies. Some of the best horror movies ever made have been low-budget flicks churned out to meet the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's Over: Kris Jenner Files for Divorce from Bruce Jenner
- Naomi Watts Wishes She Had More Kids
- Kenny Rogers: Why I Never Slept with Dolly Parton
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- Jessica Chastain's Yellow Cotton Candy Dress: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop?
- Iggy Azalea Says Working With Jennifer Lopez Was "Surreal," Teases New Secret Collaboration—Watch Now!
- Miley Cyrus Photoshops Her Childhood Eye Roll Face Onto Her Raunchiest Pics: See the Funny Meme