Posts with tag "Matthew Perry"
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 08:10 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
'Friends' star Matthew Perry is returning to rehab, PEOPLE reports. The 41-year-old actor, who has struggled with prescription pills and alcohol in the past, is returning to rehab to continue his recovery. "I'm making plans to go away for a month to focus on my sobriety and to continue my life in recovery," he said in a statement. "Please enjoy making fun of me on the World Wide Web." Perry ...
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 10:00 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
Since signing up to play the love interest of 'Mr. Sunshine' star Matthew Perry, Andrea Anders holds the distinction of working with one 'Friends' star while living with another, Matt LeBlanc. "It was actually pretty funny. I would come home from work and tell Matt about things we'd done on the set and things Matthew Perry had done, and he'd say, 'Oh, yeah. I remember him doing that on our sh...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 07:30 PM by Nicki Gostin
You're welcome, America -- you now have an old friend back on the small screen. Matthew Perry, who played that guy on that show, is the co-creator and star of ABC's 'Mr. Sunshine,' about a self-involved sports arena manager deep in a mid-life crisis. We caught up with Perry for a quick phoner, and although his answers were short, he did let us in on his plan to focus more on being a writer, his un...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''