Posts with tag "MatthewBroderick"
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 01:31 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Former Ohio police chief Barry Carpenter was sentenced to prison Wednesday in connection with a break-in at the home of the surrogate who bore twins for Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick. Carpenter was sentenced to two years and eight months in prison. He was convicted last month on charges of receiving stolen property, theft in office and evidence tampering but acquitted of other counts,...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 10:14 AM by Nicki Gostin
Having twins wasn't in the game plan for Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick when they decided to expand their family, but that's what they got. Big time. The 'Did You Hear About the Morgans?' star tells PopEater all about the thrills, challenges and namely the whopper that came with the arrival of twin daughters Marion and Tabitha (via surrogate) in June. "We didn't want twins but we wa...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 06:20 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
An eastern Ohio police chief was convicted of three felonies Monday but was acquitted of burglary charges in an alleged break-in at the home of a woman who carried twin girls for Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick. A jury found suspended Martins Ferry Chief Barry Carpenter guilty of receiving stolen property, theft in office and tampering with evidence. He was acquitted on charges of burgl...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Tricia Romano
Matthew Broderick just can't catch a break. Though the actor has a long history on Broadway, lately it seems he gets a beating pretty much every time he steps on stage. Though he had a great run with 'The Producers' in 2001 with Nathan Lane, his latest, 'Starry Messenger,' was actually delayed after he and several other actors required the use of an off-stage prompter. And earlier this year he was...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 02:28 PM by Dino Sossi
The official debut of 'Starry Messenger,' the highly anticipated new play by Kenneth Lonergan starring Matthew Broderick, will be delayed until November 23rd according to the New York Times and New York Daily News. Last-minute rewrites and cast changes contributed to a shaky Off Broadway preview Monday night which required a prompter to help actors with lines. Broderick alone called out for hel...
Popeater Hot Topics
- J. Lo and Casper Smart Put Up Their Dukes Before the 'Fight of the Century' (PHOTO)
- Halle Berry's Daughter Started a Lemonade Stand to Raise Money for Children in Need
- 10 Fiesta-Ready Margaritas & Guacamoles for Cinco de Mayo
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' scores big at box office
- Jamie Foxx criticized for his version of national anthem
- Princess Diana's pal says she would have loved a granddaughter
- Did Madonna Just Throw Shade at Drake? Singer Says Rapper Begged Her to Share a Kiss at Coachella
- Miley Cyrus Has a Barbie Mini-Me Who Has Pink Hair in Armpits...and Somewhere Else—See the Photo!
- Eva Longoria Was a Beautiful Bridesmaid at Her Friend's Wedding—See the Photos!