Posts with tag "MatthewMcconaughey"
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 09:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Call the babysitter! New mother Camila Alves was treated to a night out courtesy of boyfriend Matthew McConaughey, who planned a special dinner in Malibu, PEOPLE reports. Alves, who turned 27, was joined by a small group of friends for Mediterranean food and cake. According to an onlooker, Alves received plenty of gifts and balloons. "Matthew also looked great and was very attentive and loving ...
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 10:58 AM by PopEater Staff
Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves have released the first photo of their baby girl, Vida, who was born Jan. 3 in Los Angeles. This is the second child for the couple. "Our latest family member, Vida Alves McConaughey," McConaughey wrote under the baby's photo. "Thanks for all your well wishes our way, the future's lookin bright, just keep livin, Matthew and Camila." ...
- Posted Jan 3rd 2010 at 07:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Matthew McConaughey's girlfriend Camila Alves gave birth to the couple's second child together -- a daughter, Vida. "Happy New Year everybody!!!! On Sunday, Jan. 3rd at 12:13 am, Camila gave birth to a healthy 7lb, 7oz. baby girl named 'Vida Alves McConaughey,'" a statement on the actor's official Web site read. ...
- Posted Nov 8th 2009 at 09:05 AM by Amber James
There comes a time when most celebrities should have a Twitter account, and the time is now. Honestly, if Rabbi Shmuley Boteach has an active account before you, it's time to get with the times. Yes, celebs are busy, but we have a wish list here at PopEater of stars we keep hoping will join the social media blog. See who made the list >> ...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 02:45 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Mishka Album: 'Above the Bones' Video: 'Above the Bones' Hails From: The Caribbean For Fans Of: Bob Marley Why He's About to Pop: Matthew McConaughey may be best known for his roles in romantic comedies, but lately he's been lending a hand to reggae artist Mishka. The actor added the up-and-coming artist to his record label's roster soon after becoming a fan of Mishka's music while on ...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 11:16 AM by PopEater Staff
It looks like the rumors are true. Academy Award winners Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are informing friends they are engaged, according to reports from the NY Daily News and US Magazine. "They're telling friends they will get married," said an unnamed friend who was told the news directly from one member of the ultra private couple. The nuptial news is shocking to many fans. "They tried to ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jaime Pressly Chops Off Her Hair - What Do You Think?
- Harley Pasternak Blogs: Why You Shouldn't End Your Love Affair with Chocolate
- Sean Parker Says He and Wife Are Receiving Backlash After Lavish Wedding
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?
- Did Kim and Kanye name their baby Kaidence?
- Is Brad Pitt taking promotional lessons from Justin Timberlake?
- ?Anchorman 2? trailer: It's kind of a big deal. Let's do a deep dive!
- Double Rainbow Guy Returns With Video of Yosemite Park Forest Fire: "I Fear Nothing!"
- Fifty Shades of Grey Gets a Director: Sam Taylor-Johnson "Will Honor" E.L. James' Book
- Nigella Lawson Throat-Grabbing Incident: New Photo, Plus Everything We Know About Alleged Choking