Posts with tag "MatthewMorrison"
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 11:10 AM by Contessa Gayles
'Glee' hottie Matthew Morrison teamed up with the legendary Sting for a revamped remake of the Brit rocker's 'Let Your Soul Be Your Pilot' for Morrison's upcoming, self-titled debut studio album. The soulful and uplifting 'Let Your Soul Be Your Pilot' follows Morrison's first single 'Summer Rain' and is the inspiring rock ballad from Sting's 1996 album 'Mercury Falling.' Working with Sting was...
- Posted May 5th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Contessa Gayles
Between starring as Mr. Schue in the hit show 'Glee' and prepping to direct future episodes of the TV musical, Matthew Morrison is busy completing his debut solo album, collaborating with the likes of Kris Allen and Sir Elton John. Morrison stopped by AOL Music's Los Angeles studios to perform an exclusive live set for Sessions and our cameras followed the hard-working heartthrob to catch all...
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Steve Baltin
Since 'Glee' has become a full-fledged pop phenomenon, Matthew Morrison has been on a musical roll, from singing for the president five times to sharing stages during Grammy week with Barbra Streisand and Whitney Houston, among others. Now the actor has another achievement to add to his list: the release of his first single, 'Summer Rain,' off his upcoming debut solo album. "I've wanted...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Taylor Armstrong Has Moved On After Russell's Suicide
- Julianne Hough's DWTS Photo Diary: This Week Was All About Surprises
- Matthew McConaughey on Getting Married: 'I Had to Really Want To'
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Alfonso Ribeiro dominates 'DWTS'
- Fans: Renee Zellweger nearly unrecognizable after facial transformation
- Taylor Swift Talks Childhood Insecurities: "Little Kid, Little Problems—Big Kid, Big Problems"
- Oscar de la Renta's Most Iconic Red Carpet Gowns: Sarah Jessica Parker, Amy Adams & More Stars Dressed by the Late Designer
- It's Time to Meet Abby's Jerk of an Ex-Husband on Scandal