Posts with tag "Maury Povich"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 09:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Maury Povich knows a lot about hosting a successful syndicated daytime talk show, and after 13 seasons is finally at the top of the rankings, based on number of viewers, and tied for No. 1 based on number of households. Now Maury is telling me who he thinks has the best shot of all the new talkers to have a n Oprah-sized influence. Anderson Cooper, Rosie, Katie Couric or Jeff Probst? "In term...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 11:51 AM by PopEater Staff
While it's difficult to take Michael Lohan seriously, he's back at it again -- addressing Lindsay Lohan's alleged drug addiction on national TV with Maury Povich. While Povich insinuates that Lindsay has become a "victim of prescription drugs" and "looks terrible... wasted," Lohan digs deeper implying that Lindsay is headed for death....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Former Power Rangers Star Arrested for Murdering Roommate with a Samurai Sword
- President Obama Weighs in on DeflateGate: 'If You Break the Rules, Then You Break the Rules'
- Helen Mirren Wins Subway Etiquette
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Roseanne thinks Bill Cosby is guilty but still 'not the end' of his career
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out Looking Fit and Healthy During Rare Public Shopping Trip—Take a Look!
- President Barack Obama Sips Beer After Sharing Super Bowl Predictions, Sounds Off on Deflategate
- Bridesmaids Star Chris O'Dowd and Wife Dawn O'Porter Welcome a Baby Boy—See the Hilarious Announcement!