Posts with tag "Maury Povich"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 09:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Maury Povich knows a lot about hosting a successful syndicated daytime talk show, and after 13 seasons is finally at the top of the rankings, based on number of viewers, and tied for No. 1 based on number of households. Now Maury is telling me who he thinks has the best shot of all the new talkers to have a n Oprah-sized influence. Anderson Cooper, Rosie, Katie Couric or Jeff Probst? "In term...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 11:51 AM by PopEater Staff
While it's difficult to take Michael Lohan seriously, he's back at it again -- addressing Lindsay Lohan's alleged drug addiction on national TV with Maury Povich. While Povich insinuates that Lindsay has become a "victim of prescription drugs" and "looks terrible... wasted," Lohan digs deeper implying that Lindsay is headed for death....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paralyzed Bride Rachelle Friedman Chapman Welcomes a Baby Girl by Surrogate
- Eric Paslay Marries Natalie Harker
- Suki Waterhouse and James Marsden Grab Dinner Together in LA
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- Matt Lauer and Ellen DeGeneres End Their Prank War at Daytime Emmys After Someone Strips to Their Underwear
- You Have to Watch Reese Witherspoon and Sofía Vergara Belt Out Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift Classics
- Colin Farrell Reveals the "Honest Truth" About His Relationships: "I Have Not Dated for Four Years Now"