Posts with tag "Maury Povich"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 09:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Maury Povich knows a lot about hosting a successful syndicated daytime talk show, and after 13 seasons is finally at the top of the rankings, based on number of viewers, and tied for No. 1 based on number of households. Now Maury is telling me who he thinks has the best shot of all the new talkers to have a n Oprah-sized influence. Anderson Cooper, Rosie, Katie Couric or Jeff Probst? "In term...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 11:51 AM by PopEater Staff
While it's difficult to take Michael Lohan seriously, he's back at it again -- addressing Lindsay Lohan's alleged drug addiction on national TV with Maury Povich. While Povich insinuates that Lindsay has become a "victim of prescription drugs" and "looks terrible... wasted," Lohan digs deeper implying that Lindsay is headed for death....
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's Gingerbread Abbey! See Martha Stewart's Spectacular Downton Cookie Creation (PHOTOS)
- 10-Year-Old Boy Grows Out Hair for Classmate with Leukemia
- O-M-Aca-G! Go Behind the Scenes on the Set of Pitch Perfect 2
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed