Posts with tag "Maury Povich"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 09:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Maury Povich knows a lot about hosting a successful syndicated daytime talk show, and after 13 seasons is finally at the top of the rankings, based on number of viewers, and tied for No. 1 based on number of households. Now Maury is telling me who he thinks has the best shot of all the new talkers to have a n Oprah-sized influence. Anderson Cooper, Rosie, Katie Couric or Jeff Probst? "In term...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 11:51 AM by PopEater Staff
While it's difficult to take Michael Lohan seriously, he's back at it again -- addressing Lindsay Lohan's alleged drug addiction on national TV with Maury Povich. While Povich insinuates that Lindsay has become a "victim of prescription drugs" and "looks terrible... wasted," Lohan digs deeper implying that Lindsay is headed for death....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Prince William Will Leave Kate at Home When He Flies to China and Japan
- Why We Give Thanks for FriendsGiving
- Nebraska Family Adopts Eight Brothers
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?