Posts with tag "Max Winkler"
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Amber James
Max Winkler is breaking out from his dad's shadow and pursuing his own career as a filmmaker. The 27-year old USC film school graduate and son of television actor Henry Winkler (Fonzie on 'Happy Days') is making his feature-length directorial debut with 'Ceremony,' which features seasoned actress, Uma Thurman. Not a bad first gig, right? PopEater sat down with the budding director to talk about...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Say 'I Do' and More Weekend News
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Are Married
- Joan Rivers's Family: 'We Are Keeping Our Fingers Crossed'
- Nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Box office: ?Guardians of the Galaxy' rules lackluster Labor Day
- Brrr, It's Cold in Storybrooke! Check Out Frozen's Elsa On Once Upon A Time in New Teaser
- Lauren Conrad's Bridal Shower Is Even More Beautiful Than You Thought it Would Be—Take a Look!
- Dorothy Wang Slowly Recovers From Her Breakup and Brendan Fitzpatrick Decides to Get Hair Plugs—See the #RichKids Recap!