Posts with tag "Max Winkler"
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Amber James
Max Winkler is breaking out from his dad's shadow and pursuing his own career as a filmmaker. The 27-year old USC film school graduate and son of television actor Henry Winkler (Fonzie on 'Happy Days') is making his feature-length directorial debut with 'Ceremony,' which features seasoned actress, Uma Thurman. Not a bad first gig, right? PopEater sat down with the budding director to talk about...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Sex Tape Bonus Features: Jason Segel Talks Putting His Junk in Cameron Diaz's Face—Plus, Bloopers! Watch Now!
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves
- New Mom Scarlett Johansson Makes Barbara Walters' List of 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014—See Who Else Made the Cut!