Posts with tag "Max Winkler"
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Amber James
Max Winkler is breaking out from his dad's shadow and pursuing his own career as a filmmaker. The 27-year old USC film school graduate and son of television actor Henry Winkler (Fonzie on 'Happy Days') is making his feature-length directorial debut with 'Ceremony,' which features seasoned actress, Uma Thurman. Not a bad first gig, right? PopEater sat down with the budding director to talk about...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll