Posts with tag "Max Winkler"
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Amber James
Max Winkler is breaking out from his dad's shadow and pursuing his own career as a filmmaker. The 27-year old USC film school graduate and son of television actor Henry Winkler (Fonzie on 'Happy Days') is making his feature-length directorial debut with 'Ceremony,' which features seasoned actress, Uma Thurman. Not a bad first gig, right? PopEater sat down with the budding director to talk about...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Barbra Streisand on Marriage, Music and Motherhood
- PEOPLE's 2014 Best Dressed List ? Illustrated!
- Fergie & Josh Duhamel's Fun-Filled Family Photos
- James Franco tells AOL to stop censoring his work
- Giuliana Rancic talks the uncertain future of 'Fashion Police'
- Rob Lowe: I struggled with monogamy
- The View Controversy: Are Co-Hosts Rosie O'Donnell and Nicolle Wallace Already Clashing?
- LeAnn Rimes Mocks Tabloid Stories About Her Marriage to Eddie Cibrian, Suggests a New Headline
- X-Men Spinoff Deadpool Set for February 2016 Release—Will Ryan Reynolds Reprise His Role?