Posts with tag "MeanGirls"
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 03:42 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Good-looking Canadian women aren't hard to come by, and Rachel McAdams is no exception, but it's harder to find beauties who also have the acting chops. Her star power has risen substantially since she took the role of head mean girl in 'Mean Girls' in 2004, alongside Lindsay Lohan. Typically Canadian and low-key, McAdams adds a subtle grace to her movie roles. Never was this more apparent...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 07:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan's facial features are the talk of the Web, as many are beginning to question whether the young and gorgeous actress has had surgical work done despite the fact that she's just 23 years old. Did she go under the knife, or is it maturity and/or her hard-living lifestyle that's changed her looks. After the jump, a plastic surgeon weighs in. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Required Reading: Our Favorite Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Books Out Right Now
- Goodfellas Actor Frank Sivero Sues Fox for $250 Million Over Simpsons Character He Says Is Based on Him
- This Is What Happens When You Secretly Feed McDonald's to a Bunch of Health Nuts—Watch Now!