Posts with tag "MeanGirls"
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 03:42 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Good-looking Canadian women aren't hard to come by, and Rachel McAdams is no exception, but it's harder to find beauties who also have the acting chops. Her star power has risen substantially since she took the role of head mean girl in 'Mean Girls' in 2004, alongside Lindsay Lohan. Typically Canadian and low-key, McAdams adds a subtle grace to her movie roles. Never was this more apparent...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 07:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan's facial features are the talk of the Web, as many are beginning to question whether the young and gorgeous actress has had surgical work done despite the fact that she's just 23 years old. Did she go under the knife, or is it maturity and/or her hard-living lifestyle that's changed her looks. After the jump, a plastic surgeon weighs in. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lecrae: I put faith in hip-hop
- 'Crotch grab challenge' starting to go viral with celebrities
- Hollywood's rush to 'the rapture'
- Professor X sure is a whiner in this X-Men supercut
- Will ?The Equalizer's success pressure Denzel into Neeson Season?
- Adam Sandler to Make Four New Movies for Netflix, Will Produce and Star in the Feature Films
- The Royals Secrets Revealed: A Forbidden Love Triangle, a Fight for the Crown and Much More—See the Exciting Photos!
- Selena Gomez Talks About Her Transitional Year: I Don't Handle Fame as Well as People Think