Posts with tag "MeanGirls"
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 03:42 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Good-looking Canadian women aren't hard to come by, and Rachel McAdams is no exception, but it's harder to find beauties who also have the acting chops. Her star power has risen substantially since she took the role of head mean girl in 'Mean Girls' in 2004, alongside Lindsay Lohan. Typically Canadian and low-key, McAdams adds a subtle grace to her movie roles. Never was this more apparent...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 07:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan's facial features are the talk of the Web, as many are beginning to question whether the young and gorgeous actress has had surgical work done despite the fact that she's just 23 years old. Did she go under the knife, or is it maturity and/or her hard-living lifestyle that's changed her looks. After the jump, a plastic surgeon weighs in. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Detained by Customs at Los Angeles Airport
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO