Posts with tag "Megan Fox"
- Posted Jun 30th 2011 at 09:32 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Top News
As 'Transformers 3' gets ready to destroy the box office, you can't help but wonder what Megan Fox must be feeling. It was just revealed that Steven Spielberg fired the actress from the monster franchise after calling the director, Michael Bay, Hitler-like. One of the film's stars, Tyrese Gibson, tells me he missed having her on the set and that he feels bad that she's having a particularly bad ...
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 07:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
In a new, extremely candid interview with Details, Shia Labeouf admitted he hooked up with Megan Fox while shooting 'Transformers'--and now an on-set source is confirming it. "Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them," Labeouf told Details in their latest issue. "I never understood the separation of wor...
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 04:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It seems like every other week we're promised that the newest, hottest, latest raven-haired beauty in town will take reign as the 'new Megan Fox.' The sultry, tattoo loving bad girl seemed to have cornered an unspoken niche right out of the gate. Her sex speaking pout and car mechanic (really?) 'Transformers' character immediately made her leader of the pack -- a spot every girl with a great face ...
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
It has been reported that Steven Spielberg demanded that actress Megan Fox be fired from the third 'Transformers' movie after she compared director Michael Bay to Hitler. The Daily Mail is reporting that Bay revealed that he was told to get rid of Fox, saying, "You know the Hitler thing. Steven (Spielberg) said, fire her right now." Spielberg is the executive producer of the 'Transformer' mo...
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Almost one year ago to the day after tying the knot in Hawaii, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are back in the tropical paradise. And though they're here for work (Fox was honored on Wednesday night for her work on documentary 'Na Nai'a: Legend of Dolphins,') Fox admitted they might renew their vows while they're there too. "I didn't think that I was into it until my relationship with Brian," ...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 10:30 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although Megan Fox seems more than comfortable to us, posing and pouting on the red carpet, according to former 'Transformers' co-star, Shia LaBeouf, she always felt awkward about her own sex appeal on set. "Megan developed this Spice Girl strength, this woman-empowerment [stuff] that made her feel awkward about her involvement with [Director] Michael [Bay], who some people think is a very lasc...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 09:50 AM by Sarah Crow
Megan Fox has drawn comparisons to Angelina Jolie for her smoldering good looks and penchant for body art, but it seems the Hollywood hottie is rethinking some of her trademark tattoos. The actress, who has a large collection of ink, including a quote from Shakespeare's 'King Lear' on her shoulder and her husband's name tattooed on her lower stomach, has received flack for much of her body ...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 10:25 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
After slamming his forthcoming flick, 'Passion Play,' and co-star Megan Fox at a 'Scream 4' screening, Mickey Rourke is back with his tail between his legs, apologizing for his remarks. "When I talked to you, I was at a party," he told Vulture, who originally reported his off-color comments. "It was loud and crowded, I was in a sh**ty mood and I was trying to get rid of your reporter. Mitch [Gl...
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 04:15 PM by Sarah Crow
If there's one thing Megan Fox knows how to sell, it's sex appeal. But can she pull off humor? According to The Hollywood Reporter, the actress may be trying her hand against some of Hollywood's humor heavyweights in Judd Apatow's follow-up to 2007's 'Knocked Up.' Paul Rudd and Apatow's wife, Leslie Mann, who starred as a perpetually feuding couple in the original, have reportedly agreed to ...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 08:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Megan Fox looks pretty thin in her recent ad campaign for Armani. But don't worry, says her trainer, Harley Pasternak, she definitely doesn't have an eating disorder. In an interview with HollywoodLife.com, Pasternak reveals that the 'Jennifer's Body' actress really struggles with gaining weight. "Do I worry about Megan getting too skinny? Yeah!" Pasternak said. "Believe it or not she has this ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lawrence of Arabia Star Omar Sharif Is Suffering from Alzheimer's, Says Son
- What Happened When Ray Liotta and Christopher Walken Sat Next to Each Other on a Flight?
- Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again - Thanks to This Beauty Product
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Blake Lively Just Called Ryan Reynolds a "Hypocrite" and He May Have Totally Deserved It After This Daring Stunt
- Kim Richards Attends Daughter Brooke's "Dream" Wedding in Mexico With Kyle Richards and Paris Hilton
- Kylie Jenner Kicks Off Memorial Day Weekend With Sexy Bikini Tops and Soaking Wet Jeans—Take a Look!