Posts with tag "MeganFox"
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 09:52 AM by Andrew Scott
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Megan Fox was one of the many A-listers "honored" with a Razzie nomination today. Joining the 'Transformers 2' star on Hollywood's annual blacklist were 'Twilight''s Robert Pattinson (Worst Supporting Actor; Worst Couple), Sandra Bullock (Worst Actress, 'All About Steve'), Miley Cyrus (Worst Actress, 'Hannah Montana: The Movie' and four-time Razzie winner Madonna, who was one of the five women...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 05:10 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Angelina Jolie
As the year comes to a close, it's time to look back and reflect on who made jaws drop and fashionistas swoon with their ensenble this year. So, PopEater is teaming up with In Touch Weekly and we're leaving it up to you to pick who had the most stunning dress of 2009. We narrowed it down for you: 1. Kate Hudson's black-and-white Oscar De La Renta dress; 2. Eva Longoria's flowy grey Versace...
- Posted Nov 15th 2009 at 10:32 AM by PopEater Staff
Check out our Girls on Pop update, where photo editor Maggie looks at the high school yearbook photos of several stars, including 'Mad Men' hottie Jon Hamm, who probably broke many hearts back in his days as a jock, Brad Pitt, Megan Fox and others. Watch the Video ...
- Posted Nov 8th 2009 at 09:05 AM by Amber James
There comes a time when most celebrities should have a Twitter account, and the time is now. Honestly, if Rabbi Shmuley Boteach has an active account before you, it's time to get with the times. Yes, celebs are busy, but we have a wish list here at PopEater of stars we keep hoping will join the social media blog. See who made the list >> ...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 07:47 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Last week, police arrested five teens and one 27-year-old man on suspicion of burglarizing homes in the Hollywood Hills belonging to Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Orlando Bloom, Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green, Ashley Tisdale, Rachel Bilson and more. The culprits, they say, are the 'Burglar Bunch' - and the Internet. Police now the teens scoured celebrity blogs and Web sites, looking for...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 09:15 AM by Melissa Daniels
Earlier this year, Megan Fox was quoted as saying some not-so-nice things about 'Transformers,' the blockbuster hit that made her a household name. Many pegged Fox as ungrateful, including members of the film's crew and director Michael Bay himself, but the sexy star defended her position on the movie while accepting an award at the Spike TV Scream Awards this past Saturday. Read her quotes...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 03:12 PM by PopEater Staff
Hollywood and the media has been so obsessed with Megan Fox when it comes to sex appeal lately that many other actresses have slipped into the background. Well, Esquire is doing their best to cage the Fox by making a bold statement with their pick for 'Sexiest Woman Alive' -- Kate Beckinsale. As you'll see in the video after the jump, they've got good cause, as Beckinsale is seen walking and...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 03:44 PM by PopEater Staff
Megan Fox's SNL appearance on the season kickoff proved that if there's one person who's an authority on new, hot starlets, it has to be... Lorne Michaels. Even though the legendary 'Saturday Night Live' producer looks like your benevolent uncle, he has quite the eye for the young ladies. Here's a look at Megan Fox's SNL monologue and some of the other hot actresses that Lorne tapped to host at...
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 07:00 AM by Scott Harris
Megan Fox appearing as host of Saturday Night Live proves that if there's one person who's an authority on new, hot starlets, it has to be... Lorne Michaels. Even though the legendary 'Saturday Night Live' producer looks like your benevolent uncle, he has quite the eye for the young ladies, as this week's host Fox proves. Here's a look at some of the other hot actresses that Lorne tapped to host...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Tricia Romano
For some reason Megan Fox inspires fear and loathing, or at the very least, scorn among many in Hollywood. Her much-anticipated new flick 'Jennifer's Body,' penned by another Hollywood It Girl, Diablo Cody, bombed bad at the box office last weekend, proving that not even gratuitous lesbian make-out sessions between two pillow-lipped actresses is enough to catapult a movie into box office gold. In...
Popeater Hot Topics
- All About the Judge Who Married Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
- Snooki's Son Meets JWoww's Daughter - and It's Adorable
- Check Out Kim Kardashian's Very Sheer Leather Bodysuit Gown - From All Angles
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
- New Real Housewives of Atlanta Cast Pose for First Group Picture During Trip to Puerto Rico—Take a Look!
- JWoww's Baby Daughter, Meilani, Has First Play Date With Snooki's Son, Lorenzo—See the Adorable Pic!
- Victoria Justice Angered by "Massive Invasion of Privacy" After Tweeting That Leaked Nude Photos Were Fake