Posts with tag "MelGibson"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 01:51 PM by Amber James
While promoting his new film 'Edge of Darkness' this week, Mel Gibson called one reporter an "a**hole" after he was asked to answer questions about his notorious drunken, anti-semitic tirade. Then, Gibson had a repeat outburt less than a week later when KTLA Los Angeles reporter Sam Rubin asked if his absence from the big screen had anything to do with his DUI arrest. Cue angry flip out. Of cou...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 06:47 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- WTF -
- Videos -
- YouTube -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
Even though it has been nearly four years since Mel Gibson's notorious anti-semitic tirade, he still isn't ready to talk about it just yet. While promoting his latest film 'Edge of Darkness,' Dean Richards, an entertainment reporter for Chicago's WGN-TV interviewed the actor but the exchange turned sour when Richards asked the following: "Do you think the public will perceive you any differently a...
- Posted Jan 23rd 2010 at 09:01 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Singer Kelis shows her l...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 10:10 AM by Bryan Alexander
Mel Gibson has gone through a lot of drama in his long Hollywood career. But nothing seemingly comes close to finally quitting his 45-year smoking habit. Moving onto Day 9 without cigarettes, an edgy Gibson spoke to reporters at a press conference promoting his long-awaited return to the screen in 'Edge of Darkness.' The clear message was resuming acting: not so tough. Quitting the cancer sticks: ...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 01:49 PM by Jo Piazza
Steven Tyler's Aerosmith bandmates are worried about the frontman's erratic behavior. "He's got some bad influences in his life right now and he's making poor choices," drummer Joey Kramer told People. Aerosmith guitarist Brad Whitford added, "His behavior is spinning out of control." How do you tell a 61-year-old man to grow up? Tyler's condition isn't really anything new. The music world a...
- Posted Nov 1st 2009 at 02:19 PM by PopEater Staff
Mel Gibson's girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has given birth to a baby girl, officially making Mel an Octo-dad. RadarOnline is exclusively reporting that Grigorieva gave birth to the couple's daughter on Oct. 30, which was a few weeks before her anticipated due date in December. No details, such as the baby's name or weight were given, but the report says both mom and the daughter are doing just fine...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 02:56 PM by PopEater Staff
Brawley Nolte, son of Hollywood star Nick Nolte, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and suspicion of driving under the influence, according to TMZ. Brawley rammed into another vehicle while making a lane change in Santa Monica yesterday afternoon, stated law enforcement officials. ...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 04:02 PM by Jo Piazza
Kirk Cameron is causing quite the stir with his controversial attacks on evolution and Darwin. The evangelical Christian actor best known as Mike Seaver in 'Growing Pains' has been in the line of fire for the past week after attacking the American higher education system for churning out generations of atheists because they teach Darwin's evolution theory. He has since been ripped to shreds on man...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 08:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Mel Gibson wants his record wiped clean of the DUI that sidelined his career three years ago. In court papers obtained by TMZ, the actor-director's lawyer lays out plans to ask a judge to remove the DUI, citing his successful completion of a 3-year probation. According to the report, Gibson's lawyer, Blair Berk, will make the request early next week. ...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 12:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Although Oksana Grigorieva is carrying Mel Gibson's child, she says there aren't wedding plans in their future... yet. The singer dismissed marriage during her appearance on the British morning show 'GMTV.' "Actually we have no plans to marry whatsoever. I haven't thought about it -- we haven't spoken about it," she said (via PEOPLE.) Their child -- which will be Gibson's eighth and her seco...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Hudson Snuggles Up to Jennifer Aniston in Selfie, Starts Campaign to Get Her on Instagram
- Emily Ratajkowski on Her Nude Scenes: I Was Never Aware of My Body Being Super-Sexual
- Yolanda Foster Continues Lyme Disease Treatmen to 'Get That Brain Back in Gear'
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance