Posts with tag "MelanieGriffith"
- Posted Apr 24th 2010 at 05:37 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement, but Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Chris Martin shares the...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 06:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Melanie Griffith raised eyebrows this week when she was spotted leaving a hair salon with a big shiner on her right eye. Now there's an explanation, and it's a scary -- but hopeful -- one. Her rep said Thursday that the black eye is the result of surgery to remove early stages of skin cancer from the star's face. The procedure was done early enough to prevent future complications, but no...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
'Spy Kids' star Antonio Banderas paid a visit to Ellen DeGeneres to speak about wife Melanie Griffith's lapse into rehab. "Melanie has been addicted for many years and we always came out," explained Banderas. "We said it out loud. It was okay, we were never embarrassed of the situation but what happened she was clean and sober for six years," he said on Wednesday's episode of 'The Ellen...
- Posted Aug 24th 2009 at 05:34 PM by PopEater Staff
Melanie Griffith's ongoing struggle to stay sober has led her back to rehab, RadarOnline.com has confirmed. The actress is seeking treatment for undisclosed issues at the Cirque Lodge in Utah. "She is there to reinforce her commitment to stay healthy, " her publicist Robin Baum told Star magazine. "This is part of a routine plan that was designed between her and her doctors years ago."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's Intimate Wedding Album Appears in PEOPLE
- Walmart Claims Tracy Morgan Wasn't Wearing Seatbelt in Crash
- Who Was Sent Home on Dancing with the Stars?
- Is Carrie Underwood trading country music for Christian?
- The roles that got away
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: Trouble in Paradise?