Posts with tag "Melissa Etheridge"
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 03:25 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal
Melissa Etheridge revealed yesterday that she is dating Linda Wallem, the creator of the TV Show 'Nurse Jackie,' and ex-girlfriend Tammy Lynn Michaels is not happy with the new relationship. PEOPLE reported that Etheridge and Wallem were best friends for years, and Wallem even served as "Best Man" at Michaels and Etheridge's wedding in 2003. The two became an item a few months after...
- Posted Oct 12th 2010 at 11:09 AM by Zach Dionne
Melissa Etheridge's ex-wife Tammy Lynn Michaels has exhibited a long, bitter streak since the couple ended their nine-year relationship in April. Over the weekend, Tammy's blog featured a post titled "Just a Cornucopia of Thoughts," railing against her famous ex. "Her lawyer lies about / me using the kids as pawns," Tammy, 35, writes in a long poem ruminating over the personal and monetary...
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 10:26 AM by Melinda Newman
- Filed under:
- Music News
Despite the US Senate's Sept. 21 vote not to repeal "Don't Ask Don't Tell," the ban on gays serving openly in the military, Melissa Etheridge remains optimistic that the country is progressing toward equality. "I know that we as a country and we as a world are moving forward into understanding that you can't legislate people's choices and what one person considers good and what one person...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 11:50 AM by PopEater Staff
What was originally described by Melissa Etheridge as a mutual breakup is turning into an acrimonious battle between the singer and her former partner, Tammy. In April 2010, Melissa's rep announced that the couple had separated after almost nine years together, with the singer confirming the news to Oprah, calling the end of their union "sad." Tammy, known prior to her relationship with...
- Posted Jul 8th 2010 at 09:26 PM by PopEater Staff
Tammy Lynn Michaels, Melissa Etheridge's former girlfriend and domestic partner, has filed legal documents asking for full legal and physical custody of their 3-year-old twins, Johnnie and Miller, TMZ reports. Etheridge filed legal documents to end the relationship last week and asked for joint legal and physical custody. The pair became domestic partners in August 2005. Etheridge's rep...
- Posted Jul 4th 2010 at 09:53 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
After nearly nine years together, Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels have officially ended their relationship. Court records show Melissa Etheridge filed the paperwork on Friday in Los Angeles. They announced their separation in April, and the rocker told Oprah Winfrey it was mutual, but "sad." Tammy Lynn Michaels ranted on her blog twice in one day to say she was completely blindsided...
- Posted May 17th 2010 at 01:34 PM by Nicki Gostin
Melissa Etheridge's eleventh studio album, 'Fearless Love,' is dropping at the same time as she's rebuilding her love life from the ground up. The 48-year-old songstress recently broke up with Tammy Lynn Michaels after nine years and having twins together in 2006. Etheridge spoke extremely candidly to PopEater about the painful timing of the split, the "sexphobia" behind the 'Glee'/Newsweek...
- Posted Apr 26th 2010 at 08:51 AM by PopEater Staff
Melissa Etheridge and her wife, Tammy, have publicly announced their separation, but it seems as though the battle between the two has just begun. Following Melissa's appearance on 'Oprah,' during which the singer said that the split was "as mutual as those things can be," her soon-to-be ex took to her blog to insinuate that Etheridge wasn't telling the whole truth....
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 06:47 AM by PopEater Staff
After nearly nine years together, Melissa and Tammy Etheridge have ended their relationship. "Melissa and Tammy Etheridge are saddened to announce that they are now separated," Melissa's rep tells PEOPLE. In a statement, the couple adds, "We ask for consideration and respect for our family as we go through this difficult period."...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2009 at 09:15 PM by Liz Colville
Michael Jackson set a record at the American Music Awards at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater Sunday night with his second win of the evening. The late singer scooped up Favorite Male Artist in the Pop/Rock category, which brings his total number of AMAs to 23, the most by any single artist. The late singer was up against Eminem and T.I. in the category. Melissa Etheridge presented the award and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spice It Up with Restaurant PDA
- Kesha Shows Off Post-Rehab Look, Drops Dollar Sign from Name
- Jaime King: Motherhood Taught Me What Love Is
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- James Franco reflects on Broadway debut: ?I have a good life'
- ?Book of Mormon' musical headed to Utah in 2015
- This Week on Stage: Bryan Cranston goes ?All the Way'