Posts with tag "Melissa Gilbert"
- Posted Apr 27th 2011 at 11:40 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
In her 2010 tell-all memoir 'Prairie Tale,' actress Melissa Gilbert revealed she had had three nose jobs by age 20, struggled with drugs and alcohol and shocked the world with pages and pages on her tumultuous love affair with Rob Lowe, including losing his child. Laura Ingalls all grown up. Now, Rob has released his own biography and, amazingly, it contains only a handful of passing mentions of...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 11:17 AM by Rob Shuter
'Little House on the Prairie' star Melissa Gilbert shocked everyone, including her husband, when she announced this week that she was separating from Bruce Boxleitner, her partner for the past 16 years. "Bruce wasn't ready to announce to the world that they had separated," a friend of the couple's tells me. "And was surprised when he saw that her people had confirmed what he considered to be...
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 03:34 PM by Sarah Crow
Melissa Gilbert has separated from Bruce Boxleitner, her husband of 16 years. Gilbert released a statement (via PEOPLE) relaying the news. "We have loved each other for a very long time and we share four incredible sons together. On behalf of our family we ask to be allowed our privacy during this very difficult time." The pair's relationship had a rocky beginning. Boxleitner, who starred as...
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 10:18 AM by Jett Wells
Melissa Gilbert may have grown up in a time without camera phones and the 24-hour news cycle, but she's in the camp that believes Miley Cyrus knew exactly what she was doing when she allowed a friend to videotape her smoking from a bong recently. "These days, everyone with a cellphone is a paparazzo," Gilbert told AOL News. "How high do you have to be to let a friend film you? I think she...
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 07:00 AM by Ben Widdicombe
Alison Arngrim, familiar to a generation of TV viewers as the petulant Nellie Oleson of 'Little House On The Prairie,' is dishing the dirt on Walnut Grove. In her new book (released this week) and one-woman show, both called 'Confessions of a Prairie Bitch,' she tells tales and reveals who she liked (Melissa Gilbert) and who she didn't (Melissa Sue Anderson) on set. "I tell all true stories,"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff: My Split from Mike Comrie Has Been 'Very Difficult'
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Selena Gomez's Butt Cheeks Are Peeking Out of Her Short-Shorts: Is She Telling Someone to Kiss Her You-Know-What?
- Nick Jonas and Matt Lauria Strip Down to Fight Dirty in New Kingdom Trailer
- Cristiano Ronaldo Looks Stupid Hot on the Cover of Men's Health! See His Sexy Six-Pack Abs