Posts with tag "Melissa Gilbert"
- Posted Apr 27th 2011 at 11:40 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
In her 2010 tell-all memoir 'Prairie Tale,' actress Melissa Gilbert revealed she had had three nose jobs by age 20, struggled with drugs and alcohol and shocked the world with pages and pages on her tumultuous love affair with Rob Lowe, including losing his child. Laura Ingalls all grown up. Now, Rob has released his own biography and, amazingly, it contains only a handful of passing mentions of ...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 11:17 AM by Rob Shuter
'Little House on the Prairie' star Melissa Gilbert shocked everyone, including her husband, when she announced this week that she was separating from Bruce Boxleitner, her partner for the past 16 years. "Bruce wasn't ready to announce to the world that they had separated," a friend of the couple's tells me. "And was surprised when he saw that her people had confirmed what he considered to be ...
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 03:34 PM by Sarah Crow
Melissa Gilbert has separated from Bruce Boxleitner, her husband of 16 years. Gilbert released a statement (via PEOPLE) relaying the news. "We have loved each other for a very long time and we share four incredible sons together. On behalf of our family we ask to be allowed our privacy during this very difficult time." The pair's relationship had a rocky beginning. Boxleitner, who starred as ...
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 10:18 AM by Jett Wells
Melissa Gilbert may have grown up in a time without camera phones and the 24-hour news cycle, but she's in the camp that believes Miley Cyrus knew exactly what she was doing when she allowed a friend to videotape her smoking from a bong recently. "These days, everyone with a cellphone is a paparazzo," Gilbert told AOL News. "How high do you have to be to let a friend film you? I think she ...
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 07:00 AM by Ben Widdicombe
Alison Arngrim, familiar to a generation of TV viewers as the petulant Nellie Oleson of 'Little House On The Prairie,' is dishing the dirt on Walnut Grove. In her new book (released this week) and one-woman show, both called 'Confessions of a Prairie Bitch,' she tells tales and reveals who she liked (Melissa Gilbert) and who she didn't (Melissa Sue Anderson) on set. "I tell all true stories," ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- President Obama: 'I've Got 3 Opinionated, Strong, Tall Women'
- 20 Amazing Pieces of Hollywood Memorabilia You Can Own This Week
- Jennifer Lawrence Is One of PEOPLE's Most Intriguing of the Year
- Phil Robertson makes controversial comments about homosexuality
- Tessanne Chin crowned the winner of 'The Voice' season 5
- The most-talked about television moments of 2013
- ?The Prince of Egypt' anniversary: The 10 greatest songs from (non-Disney!) animated musicals ? VIDEO
- ?Sleigh Ride': You choose the best version, in our Twelve Days of Christmas Classics ? POLL
- ?NCIS' recap: ?Tis the season (to be afraid of spores)
- GLAAD Responds to Phil Robertson's GQ Comments Regarding Homosexuality
- Scandal's New Enemy, Revenge's Romance Shakeup, HIMYM's Wedding Crasher and More Spoiler Chat Scoop
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson Says Being Gay Is Illogical: A Vagina Is Desirable Than a Man's Anus