Posts with tag "Men of the Year"
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 09:20 AM by Zach Dionne
Another year, another multi-cover production from GQ, marking the 15th Men of the Year issue. This installment is no slouch, with a smokin' cover of Scarlett Johansson, a James Dean-tastic James Franco, a bow-tied Drake, an inventive Stephen Colbert shot, and quite possibly history's finest Jeff Bridges portrait. Beyond the five covers, the magazine is stacked with material parsing out the...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 09:18 AM by Zach Dionne
That time of year is upon us -- GQ's Men of the Year time. Leading the esteemed pack of gentlemen are: ► Jeff Bridges, 60, who won his first Oscar this year and went on to sit for the best photograph of his career (pictured at right). ► Stephen Colbert, 46, the still-hilarious Comedy Central host who led the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear along with Jon Stewart in October. ►...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 09:34 AM by Zach Dionne
Save your inquisitive gripe -- "Scarlett Johansson is one of GQ's Men of the Year?" ScarJo is the babe of the year, according to the magazine's 15th year doling out the honors. No further questions necessary. In a piece accompanying the scorching hot photo shoot, 26-year-old Scarlett tells GQ, "I'm still trying to figure out what to do when I'm not making movies. I just don't do that many...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Judge Denies Amanda Bynes's Bid to Fight Temporary Conservatorship
- A Letter to My Cat: Read Love Notes from Celebrities to Their Special Felines
- Amal Clooney Nominated for British Style Award: What Her Hairstylist Has to Say
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers