Posts with tag "Meredith Baxter-Birney"
- Posted Mar 5th 2011 at 09:34 AM by Christine Fenno
'Family Ties' star Meredith Baxter (known in her heyday as Meredith Baxter-Birney) visited Oprah Winfrey's show this week to plug her new memoir and talk about coming out of the closet. The actress, 63, publicly confirmed she was gay in 2009. In 'Untied,' which went on sale March 1, Baxter opens up about another surprising side of her private life, writing that she suffered physical and...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 07:24 AM by Rob Shuter
Tiger Woods' wife isn't the only woman the troubled golfer has managed to anger this week -- he's also likely upset TV's favorite mom and newly-announced lesbian, Meredith Baxter. An industry source says that "this week was meant to be all about Meredith. This was meant to be her big coming out that should have put her firmly on the cover of People magazine." ...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 04:00 PM by Tricia Romano
On Wednesday, 'Family Ties' mom Meredith Baxter dropped a bomb on the TV world when she announced that she now identifies herself as a lesbian. This may have come as a surprise to fans since she's been married three times and has five kids. Her announcement was an attempt to preempt a tabloid report revealing her relationship with building contractor Nancy Locke. But Baxter joins other...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Kate Keeping Quiet on Sex of Her New Baby
- Goodfellas Actor Sues The Simpsons for Using His Likeness, 23 Years Later
- What Gets Rene Russo Fired Up?
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation