Posts with tag "Michael C. Hall"
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 09:18 AM by Nicki Gostin
'Dexter' premiered this weekend to killer ratings -- its highest yet with 2.3 million viewers. Star Michael C. Hall, who triumphed over Hodgkin's lymphoma earlier this year, spoke with PopEater about his health, being married to his onscreen sister, actress Jennifer Carpenter, and what it's like playing a serial killer. So what's up for Dexter this season? Everything he's constructed for...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 10:00 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
When 'Dexter' star Michael C. Hall was diagnosed with a potentially deadly form of cancer last year, he thought his worst nightmare might be coming true. The actor says he had always wondered whether he'd live to be 39, the age at which his father died of prostate cancer when he was just a little boy. Hall was 38 when he found out he had Hodgkin's lymphoma. "I think I've been preoccupied...
- Posted Jul 23rd 2010 at 01:13 PM by PopEater Staff
Michael C. Hall looked happy and healthy at San Diego's Comic-Con this week, appearing in support of the fifth season of 'Dexter.' The 38-year-old star fully recovered from cancer just months ago. Hall's wife, Jennifer Carpenter, called him "incredibly brave" when speaking about the battle in an AP interview in April. Hall announced in January that he was in remission after being diagnosed...
- Posted Apr 24th 2010 at 06:53 AM by PopEater Staff
'Dexter' star Michael C. Hall has "fully recovered" from cancer, his wife, Jennifer Carpenter, confirmed to the AP. Carpenter, who referred to Hall as "incredibly brave," added that her Golden Globe-winning husband has since returned to work on the film 'East Fifth Bliss,' opposite Lucy Liu. The news marks a speedy recovery for the 38-year-old actor, who in January announced that he was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey Shares Super Sweet Easter Photo
- See Kate's Three-Outfit Sunday (Including an Easter Hat!)
- Neil Patrick Harris Curses at Fan During Broadway Performance
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Arrive in Los Angeles After Trip to Louisiana—See the Actress' Baby Bump!
- Kate Middleton, Prince William and Prince George Make Stylish Color-Coordinated Arrival in Canberra
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana Enjoy Lobster Dinner by the Beach