Posts with tag "Michael C. Hall"
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 09:18 AM by Nicki Gostin
'Dexter' premiered this weekend to killer ratings -- its highest yet with 2.3 million viewers. Star Michael C. Hall, who triumphed over Hodgkin's lymphoma earlier this year, spoke with PopEater about his health, being married to his onscreen sister, actress Jennifer Carpenter, and what it's like playing a serial killer. So what's up for Dexter this season? Everything he's constructed for hims...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 10:00 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
When 'Dexter' star Michael C. Hall was diagnosed with a potentially deadly form of cancer last year, he thought his worst nightmare might be coming true. The actor says he had always wondered whether he'd live to be 39, the age at which his father died of prostate cancer when he was just a little boy. Hall was 38 when he found out he had Hodgkin's lymphoma. "I think I've been preoccupied sinc...
- Posted Jul 23rd 2010 at 01:13 PM by PopEater Staff
Michael C. Hall looked happy and healthy at San Diego's Comic-Con this week, appearing in support of the fifth season of 'Dexter.' The 38-year-old star fully recovered from cancer just months ago. Hall's wife, Jennifer Carpenter, called him "incredibly brave" when speaking about the battle in an AP interview in April. Hall announced in January that he was in remission after being diagnosed wi...
- Posted Apr 24th 2010 at 06:53 AM by PopEater Staff
'Dexter' star Michael C. Hall has "fully recovered" from cancer, his wife, Jennifer Carpenter, confirmed to the AP. Carpenter, who referred to Hall as "incredibly brave," added that her Golden Globe-winning husband has since returned to work on the film 'East Fifth Bliss,' opposite Lucy Liu. The news marks a speedy recovery for the 38-year-old actor, who in January announced that he was in r...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Biggest Loser Finale: Who Will Win?
- Danny Trejo Channels The Brady Bunch's Marcia in Super Bowl Ad
- Sean Penn Says Charlize Theron Would Be His 'First Marriage'
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Jennifer Lawrence 'screamed' when she met Kim Kardashian
- Sean Penn: I would consider a marriage to Charlize Theron my first