Posts with tag "Michael Cera"
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 01:35 PM by Jett Wells
We knew Michael Cera's movie characters could play guitar and bass, but apparently he rocks out in real life too. Cera, who famously played the vicious bassist Scott Pilgrim in 'Scott Pilgrim vs. The World,' is now playing bass for an indie rock group Mister Heavenly ... for a whole tour. Cera joins the new supergroup, which is made up of members of other bands including Modest Mouse. Pitchfork...
- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 12:53 PM by Zach Dionne
Conan O'Brien's Nov. 8 TBS debut is drawing ever-closer, and boy, what a doozy of a first week he's lined up. Deadline Hollywood reports that within four days, Coco will host Tom Hanks, Seth Rogen, Michael Cera, 'Mad Men' hunk Jon Hamm, 'Modern Family' star Julie Bowen and '30 Rock' comedian Jack McBrayer. White Stripes rocker Jack White will hit the stage as the first musical guest on 'Conan.'...
- Posted Jul 28th 2010 at 10:40 AM by Zach Dionne
The studs of 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World' -- Michael Cera, Jason Schwartzman and Chris Evans -- are introducing a new male trend in GQ's comedy issue: Pantless Saturdays. "Monday through Friday belongs to our bosses, Sunday to our Lord," writes Brett Martin in the introduction to the hilarious photo shoot. "But Saturday, if only for a precious few hours, it's all about the boys -- about the...
- Posted Jul 16th 2010 at 07:29 AM by PopEater Staff
Michael Cera, that increasingly adult (but always awkward) young fella from 'Superbad' and 'Year One,' is the newest target of Playboy magazine's illustrious 20 Questions series. And he talks about 'Jersey Shore'! Apparently he hung out with the cast for a day: "Actually, it was one of the most pleasant days I've had in a long time. We got drunk and laughed and danced and got in a hot tub and...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 06:05 PM by Amber James
PopEater went into the red carpet trenches for the 'Youth in Revolt' premiere in New York City Tuesday night and everyone from the movie's star Michael Cera to musician Pete Wentz made an appearance. We were lucky enough to chat with Cera, Fred Willard and the movie's director Miguel Arteta about the crazy antics on and off set, the scene that almost didn't happen and Cera's upcoming role in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHOA: Was Porsha Stewart Acting as Her Husband Kordell's 'Beard'?
- True Detective: Flawed Finale to a Classic Series
- Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Kiss Over Breakfast, Another Baby on the Way for Christian Bale & More
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Resurrection' series premiere react: In it for the long haul?
- ?True Detective' season finale: What happened? ? SPOILERS
- Once Upon a Time's Wicked-Awesome Debut, The Good Wife's Hot Hookup and More OMG TV Moments!
- Resurrection Debuts on ABC: Weigh in on the Series Premiere Now
- Dorothy Wang, Morgan Stewart and the Other #RichKids of Beverly Hills Get a Rude Awakening in NYC—See the Full Recap!