Posts with tag "Michael Ian Black"
- Posted May 28th 2010 at 01:10 PM by Zach Dionne
When there's a gargantuan, seemingly unstoppable oil spill polluting the Gulf of Mexico and threatening America's southern shores, people are going to weigh in -- your mom, the President, local news anchors, Michael Ian Black ... wait, Michael Ian Black? Indeed. Turns out a handful of celebrities have voiced their thoughts on the crisis. "Maybe the cast of 'Jersey Shore' can just walk around ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Suki Waterhouse: I Cut My Own Hair a Lot - and I'm Always Terrible At It!
- Florida Diver Accidentally Shoots Friend in the Head with a Spear Gun: 'I'm Not Giving Up Hope,' Says Sister
- 'He's Not Allowed to Work with Angelina': Hugh Jackman's Wife Deborra-Lee Furness Jokes About Her Bogus Jolie Ban
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Stars believe what?
- Navy diver who lost two limbs in shark attack goes on quest for 'Joan of Shark'