Posts with tag "Michael J. Fox"
- Posted Feb 13th 2011 at 01:49 PM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
As if the most entertaining awards show of the year isn't star-studded enough, the humongous Grammy Awards nomination list (109 categories, hello!) includes a slew of TV favorites. Some niche categories won't make tonight's broadcast. But expect to see many of the following stars in attendance, if not winning hardware on stage. TV stars dominate the Best Comedy Album category. Kathy Griffin...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 09:04 AM by Zach Dionne
In a special double issue on newsstands Friday, Entertainment Weekly pulled off the tremendous task of reuniting some of the most iconic ensembles in film and television history. First up: 'Back to the Future.' Bringing together Michael J. Fox and Lea Thompson for a photo shoot with the DeLorean, EW interviewed the erstwhile Marty McFly and mother Lorraine. "Being with the car is great -- it's...
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 05:20 PM by Nicki Gostin
Michael J. Fox didn't graduate high school like a lot of us. Then again, not many of us have traveled through time in a DeLorean or fought a two-decade battle with Parkinson's Disease and managed to stay full of life and positivity. Fox, who authored a best-selling memoir, 'Always Looking Up,' is releasing a slim yet lovely new book called 'A Funny Thing Happened On the Way To The Future: Twists...
- Posted Apr 2nd 2010 at 01:45 PM by Jo Piazza
Word on the street is that Charlie Sheen doesn't want to play his onscreen alter ego Charlie Harper on 'Two and a Half Men' any longer, even though it banks him huge bucks. PopEater's Naughty But Nice Columnist Rob Shuter reports that CBS is already on the lookout for a replacement for Sheen. So what does this mean for the tremendously popular series? Can the show survive a Charlie exit?...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm Photobomb Clueless Tourists on The Tonight Show
- Boat Becomes Symbol of Hope for Tsunami Survivors
- Ramona Singer Speaks Out Post-Split: 'I Know My Husband Loves Me'
- Justin Bieber gets May 5 trial date for DUI and other Florida charges
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?
- Source: Celebrity skin guru murder-for-hire arrest 'fishy'
- Juan Pablo Galavis on After the Final Rose: What TV Didn't Show From the Bachelor Special
- Carole Radziwill on Returning to Real Housewives of New York City, Drama and What's Ahead
- Jessica Simpson's 60-Pound Weight Loss Revealed—Expert Talks Star's Hot Slim-Down