Posts with tag "Michael Lohan"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 11:22 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
After testing positive for alcohol while under house arrest, Lindsay Lohan has been ordered to return to court Thursday morning for violating her probation terms. And, right on time, Lohan's media regular father, Michael Lohan, is speaking out about his daughter's inability to stay on the straight and narrow or surround herself with positive influences. "If it's true, whatever she's doing isn't...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 09:45 PM by AOL TV Editors
On the upcoming season of 'Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew,' Michael Lohan apologized to his daughter, Lindsay Lohan, for passing down genes that contribute to an addictive personality. Wednesday on 'The View,' Lohan said his often tumultuous relationship with his daughter is getting better, and that they were recently together for Father's Day. "It's a hell of a lot better than it was," he said ...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Lindsay Lohan needs to spend the next three years on her best behavior while on probation or she'll find herself back in jail, and while friends are essentially ironing her orange jumpsuit in preparation, her father Michael Lohan tells me his daughter can do it. "If she gets out of LA, stays away from the wrong people and listens to Dina and me, yes, she will be fine," Michael says. "Then aga...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 11:35 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Lindsay Lohan found refuge amidst her designer labels yesterday -- hiding in her closet while her dad, Michael Lohan, attempted to break into her Venice, California apartment, according to TMZ. Michael Lohan was reportedly banging on Lindsay's front door before sneaking around back to peak into her windows. The troubled starlet was inside her apartment, trying to lie low, while her father attem...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 03:40 AM by Christo Varghese
Looks like Michael Lohan has found a new shoulder to cry on after splitting from girlfriend Kate Major last week. Lohan posted a few pictures to his Twitter account of his new girlfriend, a woman named Bernadette. In one of the photos, Lohan, 50, is seen locking lips with the young brunette and the tweet reads, "U r amazing." Lohan talked to RadarOnline.com about his new girlfriend. "Bern...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 02:10 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- CelebRehab -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Michael Lohan
The artist formerly known as "Lindsay Lohan" paid more than $53,000 for her three-month stint at the Betty Ford Clinic, but her estranged father, Michael, reportedly got paid a staggering $180,000 to receive 21 days of treatment on Dr. Drew Pinsky's 'Celebrity Rehab.' "No comment on the show, cast or what I made," Michael told me, appearing to admit he did in fact get paid, adding, "I got gre...
- Posted Mar 26th 2011 at 08:06 AM by Christine Fenno
Yesterday, PopEater reported exclusively that Lindsay Lohan hopes to follow in Madonna's footsteps by dropping her last name. At least, that's the plan according to her mom, Dina Lohan. Michael Lohan says: No way. The family patriarch -- recently accused of domestic violence by ex-girlfriend Kate Major -- popped up on CNN's sister network Friday night, firmly denying rumors of his famous daught...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 10:45 PM by Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: As is normally the case when Michael Lohan is involved, the series of events leading to his arrest Monday on domestic violence charges are hazy at best. But the picture is starting to get clearer, with a friend of Kate Major's revealing to me that the whole "ugly" episode revolved around money and, more to the point, Michael's lack of it. Florida native Kate was in Los Angeles beca...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 04:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Lindsay Lohan's father Michael Lohan has been arrested on suspicion of domestic violence. TMZ is reporting that Michael was arrested last night in Los Angeles after ex-girlfriend Kate Major filed a report with the sheriff's department claiming the couple got into an argument that turned physical. Police tracked down Michael and arrested him on suspicion of domestic violence, according to rep...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Lindsay Lohan was reportedly shocked and upset when she heard that her father, Michael Lohan, signed up for the latest season of 'Celebrity Rehab.' TMZ reports that Lindsay told her friends that she was worried her father would embarrass the family on the show. It is also reported that Michael never gave a heads-up to Lindsay, of his decision to do 'Rehab,' which upset the 24-year-old actres...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber, Lena Dunham & More Stars React to Snowmageddon
- Maggie Gyllenhaal on Her SAG Awards Gown: 'I Hope My Titties Stay Inside My Dress'
- Benedict Cumberbatch Says U.S. Offers Black Actors More Opportunities
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- Report: NBC News renews Savannah Guthrie's ?Today' contract
- Debbie Reynolds accepts lifetime achievement award from Screen Actors Guild
- Lupita Nyong'o and Jared Leto Dance Together, Look ''Flirty'' at SAG Awards After Party: All the Details!
- Rashida Jones Explains to Reporter Why She Looked So "Tan" at the SAG Awards: "I'm Ethnic"
- Cara Delevingne Almost Licks Kim Kardashian on Sexy Cover of Love Magazine—See the Close-Up Shot!