Posts with tag "Michael Symon"
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Are you sick of turkey at every holiday meal? Well, so is Michael Symon. The 'Iron Chef' and Food Network star chatted with PopEater about how to spice up a traditional menu. "To me the easiest way to do it is, you take ingredients that people are really used to and maybe you put them in places or a season them in a way it makes it a little different," Symon explains. What's his favorite ...
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
In the upcoming season of 'The Next Iron Chef,' Michael Symon trades his competitor duties for the judges' table. Symon, an Iron Chef himself after winning the first season of the series, talked to PopEater about what it's like being on the other side of the show. "It's a little strange," he tells us. "I don't love to judge because I know how hard it is." The Cleveland-native has also been ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Is Arrested in New York
- Jodi Arias Jury Fails to Decide on Death Penalty
- Anne Heche Blogs: I Bribed My Boys for Spring Break
- Actress Bynes arrested after tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Oklahoma natives Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood come to aid of tornado victims
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- Woohoo! ?Simpsons' fans rejoice! Universal Studios is building Springfield
- Amanda Bynes Arrested After Allegedly Throwing a Bong Out Her Apartment Window
- Selena Gomez Grabs Dinner With Jaden Smith in London—See Her Out With Justin Bieber's Buddy
- Jessica Simpson Puts Beverly Hills Home on the Market for Close to $8 Million—Take a Peek Inside