Posts with tag "Michael Symon"
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Are you sick of turkey at every holiday meal? Well, so is Michael Symon. The 'Iron Chef' and Food Network star chatted with PopEater about how to spice up a traditional menu. "To me the easiest way to do it is, you take ingredients that people are really used to and maybe you put them in places or a season them in a way it makes it a little different," Symon explains. What's his favorite thi...
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
In the upcoming season of 'The Next Iron Chef,' Michael Symon trades his competitor duties for the judges' table. Symon, an Iron Chef himself after winning the first season of the series, talked to PopEater about what it's like being on the other side of the show. "It's a little strange," he tells us. "I don't love to judge because I know how hard it is." The Cleveland-native has also been...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joanna Krupa Gets Egg-Retrieval Procedure (VIDEO)
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- New Kids on the Block's Jonathan Knight Will Compete on The Amazing Race
- Sony defends decision to shelve release of 'The Interview,' saying studio 'had no choice'
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- This Guy Is Casually Hanging Out With Nicki Minaj's Naked Booty (Sorta)—See the Funny Pic!
- Kris Jenner Talks Finalizing Bruce Jenner Divorce—Plus, Will They Still Celebrate Christmas Together? Watch Now!
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Welcome Another Baby Girl, Their Second Child Together—Check Out Her Name!