Posts with tag "Michael Symon"
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Are you sick of turkey at every holiday meal? Well, so is Michael Symon. The 'Iron Chef' and Food Network star chatted with PopEater about how to spice up a traditional menu. "To me the easiest way to do it is, you take ingredients that people are really used to and maybe you put them in places or a season them in a way it makes it a little different," Symon explains. What's his favorite ...
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
In the upcoming season of 'The Next Iron Chef,' Michael Symon trades his competitor duties for the judges' table. Symon, an Iron Chef himself after winning the first season of the series, talked to PopEater about what it's like being on the other side of the show. "It's a little strange," he tells us. "I don't love to judge because I know how hard it is." The Cleveland-native has also been ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Golden Globe Nominations 2014 Revealed
- Taylor Swift Got a Cute New Haircut! See the First Pics
- Fake Deaf Intepreter at Mandela Memorial Says He Is Schizophrenic
- Golden Globe nominations revealed!
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' review: Emma Thompson, Tom Hanks perfect in year's best film
- EXCLUSIVE: Oscar De La Hoya released from rehab
- TV Recap: ?Modern Family,' ?Nashville,' ?American Horror Story: Coven' ? VIDEO
- ?Let It Snow!': You choose the best version, in our Twelve Days of Christmas Classics ? POLL
- ?The Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).