Posts with tag "Michael Symon"
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Are you sick of turkey at every holiday meal? Well, so is Michael Symon. The 'Iron Chef' and Food Network star chatted with PopEater about how to spice up a traditional menu. "To me the easiest way to do it is, you take ingredients that people are really used to and maybe you put them in places or a season them in a way it makes it a little different," Symon explains. What's his favorite...
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
In the upcoming season of 'The Next Iron Chef,' Michael Symon trades his competitor duties for the judges' table. Symon, an Iron Chef himself after winning the first season of the series, talked to PopEater about what it's like being on the other side of the show. "It's a little strange," he tells us. "I don't love to judge because I know how hard it is." The Cleveland-native has also been...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby Accuser Beth Ferrier Says She Lost 'Everything' After Going Public in 2006
- Prince William Teases Comic for 'Flirting' with Kate
- Groom Gone Wild: Man Finds 101 Creative Uses for His Ex-Wife's Wedding Dress
- Bill Cosby's Florida standup performance greeted with standing ovation
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Beyoncé's "7/11" Video: 13 Dance Moves You Should Try to Bust Out This Weekend—Watch & Learn!
- Ryan Reynolds' Brothers Sound Amazing: Check Out the Actor's Thankful Tale of Earring Solidarity
- Katherine Heigl Gets Real About the Rude-Girl Rumors, Reveals How She Used John Mayer to Get Her Future Hubby to Commit