Posts with tag "MichaelBay"
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Kipp Tribble
We sit through fewer commercials these days, thanks to the niftiness of DVRs around the world, but sometimes an ad will catch your eye. It just sticks out more than the others. Whether it be because of the comedy, the visuals, design, effects, music, or writing, the ad rises above the rest. There could be many reasons for this, but PopEater would like to concentrate on when film directors take a ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives Star Tamra Barney to Star in Wedding Spinoff
- President Barack Obama's Prom Photos Released
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- 'Hangover Part III' review: It is somehow even worse than the second
- Cars and the women who love them: Random hot girls in the ?Fast & Furious' films
- Morgan Freeman knows the meaning of a power nap ? VIDEO