Posts with tag "MichaelBuble"
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 02:09 PM by Emily Tan
Sure, Z100's Jingle Ball 2010 brought some of the year's biggest celebrities -- like Katy Perry, Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian, to name a few -- to a packed Madison Square Garden last Friday night. But when fans watch the Fuse broadcast, they'll see it was the show's onstage collaborations and special guests that made it an evening to remember. First-time Jingle Ball performer and the night'...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 02:03 PM by Michael D. Ayers
Those tuning in for Michael Buble's debut performance on 'Saturday Night Live' this past weekend were treated not only to Buble's vocal talents, but the Canadian crooner brought along New York-based soul revivalist Sharon Jones to help him out on 'Baby (You've Got What It Takes).' The song appears on Buble's latest release, 'Crazy Love,' and although he's been doing a hefty amount of television ap...
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 05:35 PM by Michael D. Ayers
In terms of pairings that make the ladies swoon, it doesn't get much better than 'Mad Men' star Jon Hamm and vocalist Michael Bublé. That's what 'Saturday Night Live' is offering up on this week's episode, but surprisingly, this isn't the first time Hamm and Bublé have been in the same room together. "It turned out I'd hung out with him at the Tony Bennett 80th Birthday Celebration...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Laura Ferreiro
Scottish songstress Susan Boyle seems poised to conquer the world. The unassuming 'Britain's Got Talent' star has already sold more than 1.8 million copies of her debut album 'I Dreamed a Dream' in its first three weeks of release in the U.S. (not to mention the millions she's sold worldwide). She also set an impressive record for the best first-week sales of any woman since SoundScan started trac...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Linda Laban
From his broad smile to his sleek suit, Michael Bublé oozes self-confidence. So, it's quite a surprise when the Canadian singer confides to PopEater that he's always felt uncomfortable in that now very successful skin of his, especially before he was famous. "I think the reason I have come as far as I have stems from insecurity," Buble tells PopEater. "I can't speak for all the entertainer...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 03:05 PM by Linda Laban
Sometimes it's hard being Michael Bublé. When PopEater recently caught up with the retro pop-jazz singer, he was at a Vanity Fair photo shoot, trying to avoid the photographers and stylists that were buzzing around. "You know what? I'd rather be going to the dentist than getting my photos done," he says. "It's a huge privilege to be part of a great magazine, but does anyone like getting the...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Scott Tomford
With just a little over two weeks before its release, Michael Bublé fans are eagerly anticipating his new album, 'Crazy Love.' The effort, which takes its title from a Van Morrison song, is the singer's first since 2007's 'Call Me Irresponsible,' and if this behind-the-scenes video is anything to go by, this could be Bublé's most exciting record yet. "This record was done different f...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Amal Clooney's Chic Airport Style on Thanksgiving Alongside Hubby George (PHOTO)
- Meet the 2014 National Dog Show Champion: Nathan the Bloodhound
- Andy Murray Engaged to Kim Sears
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?