Posts with tag "MichaelCHall"
- Posted Jan 30th 2010 at 06:13 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Reality star Tila...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 08:43 PM by Mike Hess
Many of you weren't aware Michael C. Hall was sick and began hitting Google wondering why the 'Dexter' star was sporting a black cap while he accepted his Golden Globe award for Best Actor in a Drama Series. The answer: He's currently battling cancer, specifically Hodgkin's lymphoma....
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 05:55 PM by PopEater Staff
Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with cancer and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment. In a statement Wednesday, Hall said he was fortunate to be diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma, and thanked his doctors and nurses for their expertise. Craig Bankey, a spokesman for the actor, said the disease is in complete remission and Hall's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Robach on Cancer Fight: 'I'm in the Thick of It'
- Teen Son Charged in Mansion Murders of Capistrano Couple
- Woman Who Drove Children into Ocean Charged with Attempted Murder
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Experts explain release of Justin Bieber's jail footage
- ?Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments ? VIDEO
- ?Episodes' star Chris Diamantopoulos reveals his first celeb crush, makes you want to listen to Roxette ? VIDEO
- Captain America exhibit opens at Disneyland: On the Scene