Posts with tag "MichaelDouglas"
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 05:41 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Nearly six months after Walter Cronkite's death, his voice is leaving the 'CBS Evening News.' His introduction of anchor Katie Couric was replaced Monday by a voiceover featuring actor Morgan Freeman. The legendary CBS News anchor's voice was played at the beginning of most newscasts when Couric started at CBS in 2006. Cronkite's voice was kept on the air even after his death July 17. ...
- Posted Aug 8th 2009 at 10:27 AM by PopEater Staff
The son of 'Traffic' star Michael Douglas could spend the rest of his life in prison for selling and transporting methamphetamine over a three-year period, court records show. Cameron Douglas, 30, was arrested during a DEA drug bust on July 28 and is accused of FedEx-ing the drug also known as "crystal meth" and "Ice" from California to New York between 2006 and 2009. He faces a minimum 10-year se...
- Posted Aug 4th 2009 at 07:02 AM by PopEater Staff
The actor son of 'Traffic' and 'Wall Street' star Michael Douglas was arrested in New York late last month for possession of huge amounts of crystal methamphetamines with the intent to sell. According to TMZ and the NY Post, 30-year-old Cameron Douglas was nabbed on July 28 at the Gansevoort Hotel in Manhattan's stylish Meat-Packing District during an undercover drug bust by a DEA task force. Law ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Kiss at Kenny Chesney Concert
- How an Author Is Coping with Discovery That Her Grandpa Was Schindler's List Nazi
- KUWTK Sneak Peek: Kim Kardashian West Teases Bruce Jenner About His Hair (VIDEO)
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Vin Diesel Calls Paul Walker His ''Guide Into Fatherhood,'' Says Late Actor's Presence Was There for His Daughter's Birth
- Barbara Walters and Joy Behar Return to The View to Celebrate 4000 Episodes—Watch!
- Why We're Excited for The Casual Vacancy to Come to the States