Posts with tag "MichaelLohan"
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 06:15 AM by PopEater Staff
The new year of 2010 is starting out a lot like 2009 ended for Michael Lohan, as the father of Lindsay found himself in handcuffs once again thanks to his proclivity for phoning his ex-girlfriend. Lohan was arrested and charged with criminal contempt after he allegedly called Erin Muller, which violated a protection order against him....
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 01:35 PM by Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Michael Lohan is not happy with the headlines floating around claiming he got arrested, so he's speaking out exclusively to PopEater's Rob Shuter to tell his side of the tale. Lohan, who was reportedly arrested for violating a restraining order, says that the media "has got it wrong," declaring: "I was never arrested over the weekend. Secondly, the original charge, that stated I threate...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 09:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan's father Michael Lohan is back behind bars after calling his ex-girlfriend Erin Muller, TMZ reports. Earlier this year, Muller received a restraining order against Lohan due to an April incident where he was sent to jail for threatening to kill her. Part of the order of protection prohibits the Hollywood dad from "trying to communicate by phone." However, Lohan himself denies h...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 09:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Whether she's doing it out of the the kindness and charity in her heart (which we think is true) or simply as a PR stunt to tweak her "party girl" image (what others think), one thing is for sure: Lindsay Lohan is going to India to film a BBC documentary -- either on impoverished children or on sex trafficking, depending which report you believe....
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Thanksgiving is a time of turkey and stuffing, football and family drama. And at PopEater we like to maximize that drama. So we got to thinking, what if we could bring together our favorite 2009 Hollywood disasters at one dinner table? Who would sit next to who? Whatever would they talk about? PopEater creates the ultimate Thanksgiving seating chart for our boldfaced fantasy Thanksgiving, with som...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 02:45 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
According to shocking photos on celeb gossip/news site RadarOnline.com, celebrity train wreck Lindsay Lohan is cutting her wrists. The starlet has been going through a rough time as of late, with her disastrous turn on the fashion runway and the internet-wide release of a voicemail that has her sobbing uncontrollably, not to mention her father Michael Lohan's constant meddling in her affairs. Lind...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 10:01 AM by Jo Piazza
We at PopEater firmly believe the first rule of being a celebrity is simple: Don't make a sex tape. You never know where that sexy romp in Cabo is going to show up right before you accept your first Academy Award. But the second rule of being a celebrity or even of working with celebrities is this: If you don't want the world to hear about it, don't leave it in a voicemail message. The world's wor...
- Posted Nov 8th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
It's been a busy week in Hollywoodland. Rihanna sat down with Diane Sawyer to talk about the night Chris Brown attacked her. Mariah Carey showed off her curves while filming a music video on the beach. We looked at the Internet's quest to out Anderson Cooper and Taylor Swift hosted 'Saturday Night Live.' What did PopEater readers think of all these stories? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands wh...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 06:59 AM by PopEater Staff
TLC is suing Jon Gosselin for breach of contract, and the network -- which produces 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' -- is calling upon his maybe-girlfriend Hailey Glassman and his celebrity BFF Michael Lohan to be their witnesses, RadarOnline.com reports. Lawyers for TLC will depose Glassman and Lohan, along with Gosselin's bodyguard, his lawyer Mark Heller and others in their case against the Octo-D...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 07:10 AM by PopEater Staff
After Michael Lohan released recorded tapes of his daughter Lindsay Lohan's cries for help, the 'Mean Girls' actress struck back at her father, branding him a "loser." "My fathers [sic] such a loser & those recordings are from years ago," Lohan tweeted. "To release personal things is foul enough, but to edit them ..."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alanis Morissette Reflects On Jagged Little Pill - 20 Years After Its Release
- Little Girl Calmly Stands Up to Homophobic Preacher, Is Probably Our Future President
- There's a Reason Celebs Are So Crazy About These Shoes
- Hannah Davis shows off her American pride in SI
- Duggars could face civil suit from non-family abuse victim, report says
- Ex-CNNer Lynne Russell's husband kills robber in wild motel shootout
- Is This Jennifer Lopez's Response to News of Ben Affleck's Divorce? See the Tweet!
- Challenge Accepted! Get Beachy Body Ready With Our Month-Long July Fitness Plan
- Kim Kardashian Wants Stricter Gun Control Laws, Says Supreme Court's Gay Marriage Ruling Made Her ''Proud to Be an American''