Posts with tag "MichelGondry"
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Kipp Tribble
We sit through fewer commercials these days, thanks to the niftiness of DVRs around the world, but sometimes an ad will catch your eye. It just sticks out more than the others. Whether it be because of the comedy, the visuals, design, effects, music, or writing, the ad rises above the rest. There could be many reasons for this, but PopEater would like to concentrate on when film directors take a s...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is Kenny G Responsible for the Frappuccino?
- Bradley Cooper, Amy Poehler, Paul Rudd and More Set to Return for New Wet Hot American Summer Netflix Series
- A.P.C. Designer (and Kanye West Pal) Uses 'N-Word' to Describe His Fall Collection
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' prequel coming to Netflix
- Johnny Depp jokes about being attacked by a chupacabra