Posts with tag "MichelGondry"
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Kipp Tribble
We sit through fewer commercials these days, thanks to the niftiness of DVRs around the world, but sometimes an ad will catch your eye. It just sticks out more than the others. Whether it be because of the comedy, the visuals, design, effects, music, or writing, the ad rises above the rest. There could be many reasons for this, but PopEater would like to concentrate on when film directors take a s...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor's Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff Have Split
- Miley Cyrus Finds More Creative Ways to Display Her Nipple (and More Moments in Celeb Breast-Baring)
- Swedish Princess Bride Sofia Hellqvist's (Shockingly Modest) Engagement Ring: All the Details
- Chris Pratt teaches son Pledge of Allegiance
- Man donates $20,000 for new Lucille Ball statue
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans turns herself in