Posts with tag "MichelGondry"
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Kipp Tribble
We sit through fewer commercials these days, thanks to the niftiness of DVRs around the world, but sometimes an ad will catch your eye. It just sticks out more than the others. Whether it be because of the comedy, the visuals, design, effects, music, or writing, the ad rises above the rest. There could be many reasons for this, but PopEater would like to concentrate on when film directors take a ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video
- ?Daily Show' co-creator Lizz Winstead sparks outrage with Oklahoma tornado joke about conservatives
- Country star Toby Keith says tornado-ravaged Okla. hometown is 'resilient,' planning benefit
- ?Glee': I don't know what month the show is taking place in and it's driving me insane!
- Nine highlights from Microsoft's debut of next-gen Xbox One
- ?Glee' star Jenna Ushkowitz takes EW's Pop Culture Personality Test ? VIDEO