Posts with tag "MikeTyson"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 01:51 PM by Amber James
While promoting his new film 'Edge of Darkness' this week, Mel Gibson called one reporter an "a**hole" after he was asked to answer questions about his notorious drunken, anti-semitic tirade. Then, Gibson had a repeat outburt less than a week later when KTLA Los Angeles reporter Sam Rubin asked if his absence from the big screen had anything to do with his DUI arrest. Cue angry flip out. Of cou...
- Posted Nov 14th 2009 at 10:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Robin Givens took Oprah Winfrey to task on Friday for allowing her ex-husband Mike Tyson to joke about domestic abuse during a chat with him last month. When discussing his and Robin's 1988 interview with Barbara Walters, where Tyson claimed she was telling lies, the boxer grew angry. "At that particular moment, I truly wanted to sock her, but I just didn't do it," he told Oprah to laughter i...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 12:46 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
According to celebrity news/gossip site TMZ.com, former boxing champion Mike Tyson was arrested last night at Los Angeles airport for allegedly assaulting a photographer. The quick-tempered champ was busted for battery after a bloody confrontation with a paparazzo outside the United terminal. Allegedly, Tyson punched the paparazzo in the face and there was blood everywhere. TMZ reports that Tyson ...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 02:51 PM by PopEater Staff
Since the death of his 4-year-old daughter Exodus in May, Mike Tyson still remains unclear about the details, but he likes it that way. "Because if I know, then there might be a blame for it. And if there's somebody to blame for it, there will be a problem," Tyson admitted to Oprah Winfrey on her show set to air Monday, Oct. 12....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rain, Rain Go Away - It's Princess Charlotte's Christening Day!
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kids Party on the Fourth of July Without Scott Disick Amid Scandal
- The Obamas Celebrate the Fourth of July with Military Families at the White House: 'Freedom Isn't Free'
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- Shark Week 2015: Can You Guess the Celebrity Smile on a Shark?
- Kevin Hart Teases His "Small" and "Simple" Wedding to Eniko Parrish: We're Not "Making a Big Mascarade"
- Plain White T's Singer Tim Lopez Marries His Ready for Love Match Jenna Reeves—Get the Details!