Posts with tag "MikeTyson"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 01:51 PM by Amber James
While promoting his new film 'Edge of Darkness' this week, Mel Gibson called one reporter an "a**hole" after he was asked to answer questions about his notorious drunken, anti-semitic tirade. Then, Gibson had a repeat outburt less than a week later when KTLA Los Angeles reporter Sam Rubin asked if his absence from the big screen had anything to do with his DUI arrest. Cue angry flip out. Of...
- Posted Nov 14th 2009 at 10:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Robin Givens took Oprah Winfrey to task on Friday for allowing her ex-husband Mike Tyson to joke about domestic abuse during a chat with him last month. When discussing his and Robin's 1988 interview with Barbara Walters, where Tyson claimed she was telling lies, the boxer grew angry. "At that particular moment, I truly wanted to sock her, but I just didn't do it," he told Oprah to laughter...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 12:46 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
According to celebrity news/gossip site TMZ.com, former boxing champion Mike Tyson was arrested last night at Los Angeles airport for allegedly assaulting a photographer. The quick-tempered champ was busted for battery after a bloody confrontation with a paparazzo outside the United terminal. Allegedly, Tyson punched the paparazzo in the face and there was blood everywhere. TMZ reports that Tyson...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 02:51 PM by PopEater Staff
Since the death of his 4-year-old daughter Exodus in May, Mike Tyson still remains unclear about the details, but he likes it that way. "Because if I know, then there might be a blame for it. And if there's somebody to blame for it, there will be a problem," Tyson admitted to Oprah Winfrey on her show set to air Monday, Oct. 12....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Twitterverse Reacts to the 50 Shades of Grey Trailer
- Melissa McCarthy, Jenny McCarthy and Other Celeb Cousins You Never Knew Were Related
- What's Better Than Duff Beer? Homer & Marge Simpson-Themed Wine Bottles
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys