Posts with tag "Mila Kunis"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Kelly Fisher
Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake are taking time out of their busy schedules to talk to you about a very important cause: the lack of support social media networks have given to people who have 'friends with benefits.' Or they could just be promoting their latest flick, aptly titled 'Friends With Benefits.' "Did you know there's no option to choose 'friends with benefits' as your...
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 01:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Is Mila Kunis a married woman? Although she's right on point with her perfect portrayal of a blushing bride, she hasn't exactly ditched her single status. Kunis and Mark Wahlberg tied the knot in a scene for their forthcoming flick, 'Ted.' In the flick, directed by Seth MacFarlane, Wahlberg, 40, wishes for his childhood teddy bear to come to life. We can't wait to see how Kunis' character, as...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 11:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis and the publicity machine behind Sony's 'Friends With Benefits' desperately want you to believe the co-stars might be a couple with their none-too-subtle and staged game of grope-a-dope at the MTV Awards. That doesn't make me optimistic for this flick. Hollywood marketing machines believe they can generate buzz by having co stars pretend to couple up prior to...
- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 06:01 AM by Kelly Fisher
Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis certainly put their hands where everyone can see while onstage at the MTV Movie Awards Sunday night. The 'Friends With Benefits' co-stars got grabby with each other while presenting the award for Best Male Performance to 'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson. "Even though we're in the movie 'Friends With Benefits,' we've never dated," Timberlake, said, with Kunis...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Jo Piazza
'Black Swan' beauty Mila Kunis was taken aback and a little disgusted that Charlie Sheen publicly named her to be the next addition to the bevy of porn stars currently engaged in a polyamorous lifestyle with him. During a performance of his 'Violent Torpedo of Truth' tour in Columbus, Ohio, Sheen announced that he wanted Mila to join him, Natalie Kenly and porn star Bree Olsen. "Here's the...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 05:15 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Fresh off of her hot 'Black Swan' performance, Mila Kunis has been offered the role of a lifetime -- although we hope she takes a pass on this one. Kunis is the latest apple of Charlie Sheen's crazy eye, according to RadarOnline.com. At the Columbus, Ohio stop on his 'My Violent Torpedo Of Truth/Defeat Is Not An Option Tour,' Sheen began his campaign to secure Kunis as goddess number three in...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Sarah Crow
While rumors have been swirling over who really pas de bourree'd their way into our hearts in 'Black Swan,' Mila Kunis is speaking out on behalf of 'Swan' co-star Natalie Portman, saying that the actress deserves recognition for her hard work in the film's dance numbers. Last week, dancer Sarah Lane, a soloist with the American Ballet Theatre, claimed that she had provided most of the footwork...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Just days after Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel announced the end of their four-year relationship, rumors began circulating that Mila Kunis may have been the cause of the breakup. E! Online reported that Timberlake, 30, was very interested in Kunis, 27, and the rumored pair were seen flirting with each other. A source told PEOPLE, however, that the story was untrue. The source is...
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 08:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
A trip back to 'Oz' just got interesting. According to sources, Mila Kunis is reportedly eying a leading role opposite James Franco in a prequel to 'The Wizard of Oz.' According to Vulture, Kunis has turned down the lead role in Warner Bros.' 'Akira' in favor of director Sam Raimi's 'Oz, The Great and Powerful.' She is apparently interested in the role of Theodorah, who eventually becomes the...
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 11:45 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Mila Kunis didn't dance much before she accepted her critically acclaimed role in 'Black Swan,' and she will probably never dance again, Hollywood's latest It girl tells W magazine. In the March issue, she looks daringly sexy in a Chanel silk tulle organza coat with feather collar and sleeves and an Eres silk bra. After listening to her tales of woe, we may never dance again either. "I...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Lady Gaga Looks for 'Clothes with a Soul'
- See Jimmy Fallon and Julia Roberts Peg Each Other in the Face with Balls (VIDEO)
- Review: The Goofy Genius of Guardians of the Galaxy
- Kelly Osbourne sued for allegedly trashing Los Angeles home
- Blake Shelton plays free concert in Atlantic City
- ?Big Bang Theory' cast will likely win wage dispute with CBS, insider says
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Heidi Klum Goes Topless, Lets Designer Pal Zac Posen Cover Her Breasts—See the Pic!
- The Vampire Diaries Fans Are Freaking Out About Ian Somerhalder's Love Life on the Show—So We Got Some Answers
- Julia Roberts Plays "Face Balls" With Jimmy Fallon, Is "Better Handling Big Balls"—Watch Now!