Posts with tag "MilaKunis"
- Posted Mar 27th 2010 at 08:26 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Amy Winehouse talk...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 09:02 AM by Bryan Alexander
In the 'The Book of Eli,' Mila Kunis transforms into a mean-looking, post-apocalyptic fighting machine. But she admits, she won't be thriving if civilization really ended tomorrow."I'm not a survivalist," Kunis confessed at an 'Eli' press junket. "I like to think I would be, but I'd fail. Miserably." She'd be so bad, that she can't even talk effectively about survivalist living. "I'd need Bear ...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 08:50 AM by PopEater Staff
'That 70s Show' actress Mila Kunis spoke candidly about her relationship with 'Home Alone' actor Macaulay Culkin, admitting she wouldn't look at him twice if she met today. "I don't know if I met him at 27 if it would have been a different relationship. We grew up together. You find a steady rock in your life and that's all you need. We have our ups and downs, but work through them," she told ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Clarkson's New Album Piece By Piece Will Be Released in March
- Keira Knightley on Her Unique Name: 'My Mum's Crap at Spelling'
- Deborah Voigt Confronts the Little Black Dress She Couldn't Fit into
- Lawyers: Melissa Rivers files malpractice lawsuit in mother Joan's death
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- Some New Yorkers Are Looking for Warmth From the Big Blizzard on Craigslist's Personal Ads
- Miss Jamaica Kaci Fennell Is the Definition of Class After Miss Universe Loss: "It Went Exactly How It Should"
- Greece Elects a New Prime Minister and Syriza Leader Alexis Tsipras Thanks...Hugh Laurie, of Course!